Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

"Remember: If balls haven't dropped, do not talk"

The MOTD rule seems to be getting enforced finally! After a vote the server agreed 40-something to 2 in favor of enforcing the rule. After that some kid and Ryno, known for having a lack of dropped balls, were restricted. It is about time something has been done with the children. I hope to see a lot less of high pitched voices now. woot.

I don't know about that. Just recently I have seen kids with high pitched voices talk on mic. I dunno if its really being enforced. Also I never saw Ryno ever get restricted for having a high pitched voice. o.o

We had a discussion about it the other day and it does not state a punishment nor does it state it as a definite rule.

It's only a reminder and is meant to be interpreted as "________ ____ ________ ____ ______!"

With that being said, restrict the fuck out of them.... this is a mature rated game... and Cheers!

Guest grandmasterjax
I tink' it was Oracion. We had a discussion about it if we could add it before hand.

Last Time Klark Was In ZE we told him to make it a rule and he added it.

This is a good rule. I really think we should discourage kids from playing a rated M video game. I know that probably wasn't your point in making it a rule, but...

Finding out about this rule just gave me a boner.. true story.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

This is a good rule. I really think we should discourage kids from playing a rated M video game. I know that probably wasn't your point in making it a rule, but...

Al gore? I didn't know you posted on these forums!

Finding out about this rule just gave me a boner.. true story.

lol good to know that the topic of punishing children and children's voices gives you a boner.

I love this rule, however, I'll still pass warden onto Lt.Lemon when it's not being enforced. :D

I think we should dub this rule as the "damn, I can't think of anything more creative than the If your balls haven't dropped don't talk" rule....

Someone more creative than me should come up with a good simple name for this.

Maybe the "impubescent" law

http://books.google.com/books?id=M7gqAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA39

curious, nothing against females but as a joke i might as well say it. Does this apply to females and little girls? :D

could you add like

if balls haven't dropped, or eggs haven't spawned no mic? lol

other than that, fucking adore this rule. been trying to get something like this into the rules for a long time

How's that old phrase go: Children should be seen, not heard?

Works for me. The plus is I don't have to do either.

I think it went something like "Children should be touched, not heard."