Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

NEW STATS SYSTEM! GameME

We have switched our hlstatsx hosting over to gameme.com. They provide extra features, as well as a nifty API (for jason). Taking hlstatsx off of our box should reduce some lag, which is nice :). Check out the new site:

http://sg.gameme.com

Soon we will be able to integrate some player information with the forums too... ;)

Guest rw.Sentenced

Hooray for Reduced box lag. Shouldn't this free up one of the cores you dedicated to Stats a while back?

thats ok.

15 min > 2 days?

so, finally going to get some nifty awards and ribbons? :)

Yep!

Can we keep the old HLX database (not import necessarily), but just for record?

They were imported into the new system :)

I dont know if its this or something else, but since it changed I gotten a bit laggy cuz normally on mornings whenever someone speaks it doesnt cut out and shit but not it does :/

dude thats tight i went to hlstatsX and it has a google map location of every player.

edit: Rofl ... I know where you live...

I thought it already had it before also with the old one? O.o lol

wut about gayME? It's pretty gay.

Getting points on zombie mod is 10x easier now. I get about 15 points for each zombie kill with a headshot.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Clay's right. Can you fix the ZM scoring?

wut about gayME? It's pretty gay.

Getting points on zombie mod is 10x easier now. I get about 15 points for each zombie kill with a headshot.

Not to mention the fact that when you kill a human the high rankers lose 25 points. Used to only be that way when you were killed as zombie.

They were imported into the new system :)

Yeah but the new system doesn't give you awards for any of the old stats :(

I want my 16 kill round back on JB...

Yeah but the new system doesn't give you awards for any of the old stats :(

I want my 16 kill round back on JB...

Just go freekill. You'll get it back in no time!

Ya, the scoring system on zombie mod is driving me NUTSO, you will hemorrhage points if your not lucky and spawn next to the first zombie a few times. Also on maps like atix_helicopter and a few others your almost guaranteed to lose a mess of points because the zombies generally get the upper hand there.

And ya it is also at the same time easy as hell to get points, I think it was 10 points or so for a headshot plus whatever the person is worth at your rank, both sides of the spectrum are messed up on ZM.

Ya, the scoring system on zombie mod is driving me NUTSO, you will hemorrhage points if your not lucky and spawn next to the first zombie a few times. Also on maps like atix_helicopter and a few others your almost guaranteed to lose a mess of points because the zombies generally get the upper hand there.

And ya it is also at the same time easy as hell to get points, I think it was 10 points or so for a headshot plus whatever the person is worth at your rank, both sides of the spectrum are messed up on ZM.

I'll try to fix it up tonight.

i really dont see why we care about rank its a nice competition but u guys take the ranks 2 far. gameME seems to be the same and the same commands

Sign in to follow this