Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

Urgent help please ;[

So basically i updated my graphic card by downloading from this website http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index5.aspx?lang=en-us

Followed instructions saying download whatever series you have. mines is Gforce 9600 GT so i downloaded the 9 series, went to addremove and uninstall my old nvidia driver and installed the new one back.

So here is my problem...

Now my internet don't work because i use the graphic phoneline to connect to my internet.

Second when i type in dxdiag it will pop up and what i have for System Manufacturer and System Model, back then it have Nvidia and Gforce 9600 GT but now it just shows system manufacturer and system model. I'm guessing my graphic card didn't active or what so ever so please help me out here. I'm a computer blind.

Contact nvidia's support ....

Also update your motherboard driver's, sometime's if the driver is too out of date it can conflict with the card driver. This happened to me, I formated three time's until AMD support said it was a mobo driver issue.

first of all what is a graphic phoneline i have never heard of it and secondly you should be able to connect if it is connected make sure you check all of your networks in your network and sharing center or w.e it is called for your pc if you see one try activating the ones offline that might be the cure but also knowing more about this graphic phoneline could help :D

first of all what is a graphic phoneline i have never heard of it and secondly you should be able to connect if it is connected make sure you check all of your networks in your network and sharing center or w.e it is called for your pc if you see one try activating the ones offline that might be the cure but also knowing more about this graphic phoneline could help :D

Basically a ethernet port on the card itself.

holy karp where have u been?