Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tristan.

Tristan's Application(Denied)

Look, for the L1s, let me say this. The people who are voting no on him have played with him before and yeah. I'm not going to say anything else.

We have had experience with him and we're voting our mind, let us be, you can vote yes and we can vote no, no need to start an argument.

Agreed.

-4/15 NO

Days when we were UV this kid will make something that is very small into a BIG ASS deal. I remember one time some guy called him a douche because tstan was talking mad shit on bhop saying how pro he is and how noob other player were. So then tstan muted him for disrespecting him when tstan was the one that was talking shit first. Then later the guy rejoin and said "I didn't even get a warning and i got muted? good job admin" then later tstan processed to ban him for avoiding mute. wtf kind of shit is this.

90 % of the community back in the days hated him...

If you guys weren't here during the UV ages then don't say shit about how cool he is

-4/15 NO

Days when we were UV this kid will make something that is very small into a BIG ASS deal. I remember one time some guy called him a douche because tstan was talking mad shit on bhop saying how pro he is and how noob other player were. So then tstan muted him for disrespecting him when tstan was the one that was talking shit first. Then later the guy rejoin and said "I didn't even get a warning and i got muted? good job admin" then later tstan processed to ban him for avoiding mute. wtf kind of shit is this.

90 % of the community back in the days hated him...

If you guys weren't here during the UV ages then don't say shit about how cool he is

People change, People change.

Guest Fohacidal
People change, People change.

Not on the internet

I find it funny that people can vote yes because others are voting yes, but they cant vote no because others are voting no. Even if the people who voted no put a Valid reason as to why.

Yes

-7/15

Haven't had any problems with him, and he is a cool guy if you get to know him.

Sure he can get annoying and kinda stupid at times, but he is a pretty fun guy.