Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tristan.

Tristan's Application(Denied)

Guest Fohacidal

No - Age and past history

-2/15

What happened to the other day when we were scrimming and you were "shit-talking" to our other community members, especially when they just made a question and you made a comeback that was over the top.

Idk, I'll leave this for the community to decide.

Don't remember shit talking. Was just talking to ninja bob in-game about stratagies.

Btw. Im gonna be gone for the weekend cause im going on vacation. Be back monday.

Guest rw.Sentenced

No -1/15

Guest rw.Sentenced

I have the ability to think for myself. I'm not voting no because I want to be as cool and chosen/ted/foh

(Thats part of the reason though)

The main reason is i restricted you for camping the armory and something else, and you bitched for 20 minutes about it

Lots of negative feedback for him? I probably seen him in jb a total of 8 hours, but he seems pretty chill not trolling or breaking the rules. Good luck tristan you seem like a good kid although everyone else seem to know more about your bad side i see.

so many no's.

cant possibly be a good addition if there are that many no's.

-4/15

Lots of negative feedback for him? I probably seen him in jb a total of 8 hours, but he seems pretty chill not trolling or breaking the rules. Good luck tristan you seem like a good kid although everyone else seem to know more about your bad side i see.

Thanks man

so many no's.

-4/15

You're voting no just because of other people? At least play with him a bit to judge for yourself eh?

Guest Horny©at

I vote yes for him. Also for the people voting no, go play with him first and then comment, don't just fucking say no and then ditch the thread.

I have played with him and Is no problem to me.

-3/15

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

so many no's.

-4/15

Horrible logic is all I'm gonna say

so many no's.

-4/15

they vote no cause they dont like kids. thats the only reason why they vote no

Guest Fohacidal

I voted no because Iv known him from before a time 90% of the yes votes on this thread alone even knew what UV was. Stop being so fucking retarded over no votes

Look, for the L1s, let me say this. The people who are voting no on him have played with him before and yeah. I'm not going to say anything else.

We have had experience with him and we're voting our mind, let us be, you can vote yes and we can vote no, no need to start an argument.