Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

To Shave or not To Shave

I prefer for the male to shave.

And hey, you guys are all complaining about it itching and stuff, when girls shave, they get the itching too. And as whoever said, once you keep shaving it stops itching.

So, if I am going to shave, I would prefer my man to shave.

And if he refuses to shave, then at least trim it regularly. Girls don't like getting pubes in their mouths either ya know.

trim designs in that shit brud. that's what i do. bitches love designs and shit, yo!

on the real, i keep it trimmed, this ain't the 70s no more, but a baby shave gets the itch going.

USER RECEIVED AN INFRACTION FOR THIS POST

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I prefer for the male to shave.

And hey, you guys are all complaining about it itching and stuff, when girls shave, they get the itching too. And as whoever said, once you keep shaving it stops itching.

So, if I am going to shave, I would prefer my man to shave.

And if he refuses to shave, then at least trim it regularly. Girls don't like getting pubes in their mouths either ya know.

or their braces!

doublepost

I completely shaved about 3 days ago. You could play connect the dots on my pubic area from the razor burn that formed. Trim son, don't shave.

Perhaps you aren't shaving properly. That is not razor burn. It is in-grown hairs. That part of your body, if not shaved properly, or regularly will easily develop them. Just like your face. I find the best thing to use is actually a high moisture conditioner instead of shave cream. That's what my fiance uses when she shaves everything below the waist. Remember, if you don't shave regularly or properly you will get those every time. MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SHAVE AGAINST THE GRAIN WHEN SHAVING ANY PART OF YOUR BODY, ESPECIALLY PUBES.

You can shave against the grain if you have a good razor and shave cream/soap, just not on the first pass. Have to do at least one pass with the grain and perhaps a few perpendicular to the grain and then go against.

i shave, i got a straight line connecting my happy trail to my dick base. it's quite beauutiful

AKA

i have a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes to my ball fro

My taxes paid for you to get your ballsack hair laser removed. Great.

Smooth.........

No I have pseudofolliculitis barbae. Some people, (mostly black ppl) get ingrown hairs that get infected when they shave. Its a legit medical reason.

.....for my smooth balls

EDIT: Citing source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae

Smooth.........

No I have pseudofolliculitis barbae. Some people, (mostly black ppl) get ingrown hairs that get infected when they shave. Its a legit medical reason.

.....for my smooth balls

Shit I need to learn not to read any threads chosen posted in while I'm drinking something. . . BTW, this typhoon dew isn't too bad.

Smooth.........

.....for my smooth balls

I thought the military just gave people with that condition a no shave pass.

I thought the military just gave people with that condition a no shave pass.

Sorta

We are exempt from the "fresh shaven" rule. However, most shaving profiles limit the facial hair length to 1/4 inches. Its the Army, no matter what we can't look like hippies.

In short: I still shave....just not as often

If he's asking an internet forum whether or not to shave, odds are (1) He has neither the time nor dedication to shave twice a week and (2) He doesn't get enough ass to warrant shaving regularly. Just sayin'

1) very true..... lack of time

2) although it is not constant ass.... i am currently trying with a new lass... despite just playin the field is a bit of fun... its not good in the long run... plus we liked each-other for a while.... so random thread was made :)

But tbh guys and gals the main outcome that i can see is either be black and join the US army (not gunna happen).... OR just trim it down to stay tidy and "regal" as was siad lolz

But Will have a think as i am not tryin to rush anything with this 1.... she is a keeper so far =P

Chikendinner

You can shave against the grain if you have a good razor and shave cream/soap, just not on the first pass. Have to do at least one pass with the grain and perhaps a few perpendicular to the grain and then go against.

exactly this

Guest Horny©at

we never really know how much something is worth until we lose it. I remember when I was a kid and didn't have sideburns or pubes. Those times were great.You didn't have to shave or anything. Now I got to fucking shave every 3 days because My facial hair grows at an exponential rate ....well it seems like it.

Smooth.........

.....for my smooth balls

I never knew thats wat its called haha, I tried shaving my pubes and didnt go very well next day started to itch and stuff so whenever I was at school it was awkward to itch it. But better Trimmed than shaved :P

I saw Samm post in this thread and felt immediately compelled to read her comment. What a letdown.

Haha I'm sorry Junzou. I do better next time.