Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

To Shave or not To Shave

well... if you shave, it'll LOOK bigger... but you'll feel like theres a void...If you don't shave, it'll be like the muthafuckin amazon rainforest.. so i'd say trim

hmm... do i tame the beast? hmm... interesting.....

Chikendinner

Rite... only question here....

to shave the bag or to leave it natural?

no pics goin up thats just wrong but opinions pour favour!

Chikendinner

Here's something to deter you from shaving: IT ITCHES LIKE A THOUSAND FLEA BITES! Constant scratching of crotch is not attractive. Or is it?

well... if you shave, it'll LOOK bigger... but you'll feel like theres a void...If you don't shave, it'll be like the muthafuckin amazon rainforest.. so i'd say trim

You don't have to shave it all. Just a bit of a trim.

trim designs in that shit brud. that's what i do. bitches love designs and shit, yo!

on the real, i keep it trimmed, this ain't the 70s no more, but a baby shave gets the itch going.

When it comes to manscaping, you do not want to shave. It will itch like crazy for about a week, like Texan said. What you want to do is go out and buy yourself a decent beard trimmer, one with an adjustable guard. You set the guard to about .5-1.0cm and use it AGAINST the grain, to ensure even length. This .5-1cm is the perfect length to avoid the itchiness but still give it that regal look. If you have a girl, regular manscaping is likely to increase your chances of getting a blowjob, since she no longer has to worry about your facefull of pubes.

Chikendinner

If you're talking about pubes-- shave

If you're talking about a beard-- shave, or grow a goatee. If you decide to grow a goatee, it's crucial to keep it sharp/clean/evenly cut.

EDIT::

I'm a dumbass and didn't see "the bag"

Do what longcat said, cut it very short, but don't go bald.

You guys are full of shit.

If you keep shaving it, it stops itching

I shave my ballsack and entire crotch area like once or twice a week and I get no itching anymore.

I use a gillette fusion with like 5 blades

Chicks love reaching down there and just feeling nothing but balls and penis instead of a giant fucking bush with animals in it.

I shave my ballsack and entire crotch area like once or twice a week and I get no itching anymore.

Chicks love reaching down there and just feeling nothing but balls and penis instead of a giant fucking bush with animals in it.

If he's asking an internet forum whether or not to shave, odds are (1) He has neither the time nor dedication to shave twice a week and (2) He doesn't get enough ass to warrant shaving regularly. Just sayin'

Shavin' the johnson is for bitches, in my opinion. I say don't shave it.

When it comes to manscaping, you do not want to shave. It will itch like crazy for about a week, like Texan said. What you want to do is go out and buy yourself a decent beard trimmer, one with an adjustable guard. You set the guard to about .5-1.0cm and use it AGAINST the grain, to ensure even length. This .5-1cm is the perfect length to avoid the itchiness but still give it that regal look.

ahaha, regal look. You know way too much about this.

If you have a girl, regular manscaping is likely to increase your chances of getting a blowjob, since she no longer has to worry about your facefull of pubes.

Or you could just have a dick longer than 2 inches.

Someone direct some females to this thread. That'd definitely spice it up a bit.

Guest Fohacidal

Get chaos in here and ask her if she shaves her ba... well you know

I shaved it once for lulz, shit sucked. Trim

Chikendinner

Always shave. It suggests to women "Hey, you can put your mouth here." Also it's just common courtesy if you prefer your women shaved.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

IN my experience, ^^^this^^^^