Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

New Jailbreak T and Ct skins

When are we getting new skins for these things

Lol, Freal. They should have different races instead of Asian as CT and Mexican as T -_- if you guys never notice that

we have some in like MG , ZM , ZE .. just type !models

Eli is one of them.. i cant remember the others..

But i would like to see them in JB .. dumb ones =p

Haha actually the T could use atleast a text re-edit,cuz the T's still have the =(UV)= tag on their back (which was sG's old tag). So atleast sG should replace UV.

The skins on their right now im pretty sure were custom made by a member of ours,so we arent going to get a skin from like fpsbanana or some crap.

I also agree with the race idea for each team. One of the terrorist races can be a pedobear! O_O

Haha actually the T could use atleast a text re-edit,cuz the T's still have the =(UV)= tag on their back (which was sG's old tag). So atleast sG should replace UV.

The skins on their right now im pretty sure were custom made by a member of ours,so we arent going to get a skin from like fpsbanana or some crap.

I also agree with the race idea for each team. One of the terrorist races can be a pedobear! O_O

Yeaht thats true :)

Guest Horny©at
Zombie models for Ts would be fun. ITS A ZOMBIE PRISON :o

*pictures what zombie freeday would look like*

The problem with that is, klark tried installing skins for the server, but Jasons default skin overrides it. Klark doesnt know how to get around it and we all know how jason is with getting shit done.

STILL WAITIN ON THAT RESTRICT T COMMAND FOR DEATHRUN

Oh god, like we need more retards on the JB server.

Why not donator skins for both teams, for $5 extra (on top of admin) you can be batman or the joker, ect.

Jailbreak kids would buy that like candy

I agree with Chicago Ted

Why not donator skins for both teams, for $5 extra (on top of admin) you can be batman or the joker, ect.

this.

Chicago Ted for Staff 2010!

Monkeh really needs a monkey skin.

Monkeh is fuckin annoying. With his gay ass Ninja course shit. He doesn't need anything.

Monkeh is fuckin annoying. With his gay ass Ninja course shit. He doesn't need anything.

Alot of people think that. Honestly he isnt that bad but sometimes he can get annoying.

Umad brah?

Just cause you can't jump and always die. lol..

Sign in to follow this