Sign in to follow this  
JDDZip

Should Renji be removed from the clan?

Guest Horny©at

I agree with the fact that people here find the worst possibles posts he has posted but they never show the good things or the good posts that he has made. That's sG for you.

I agree with the fact that people here find the worst possibles posts he has posted but they never show the good things or the good posts that he has made. That's sG for you.

LOL. IMO, if he really said that he gave up on sG turning for the betterit was probably the result of agitation and frustration like I<3People of Color said. Opinions are merely opinions, don't overreact to them.

Sounds like what people did to President George W. Bush for 2000-2008.

George Bush was pretty cool guy, eh killed twin towers and didn't afraid of anything.

Eh, like the others, he's a pretty ______, but there's no way your going to get a majority to get him removed from the clan. Just saying.

Eh, like the others, he's a pretty ______, but there's no way your going to get a majority to get him removed from the clan. Just saying.

Once again you didnt know what he as offering