Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeadlySilence

Darkstar`'s sG Application [Denied]

I don't even have to try anymore. It just writes itself. And yes, I am fucking cool. I'm the guy who's super anal about English. Do you know why?

Because I am fucking cool.

Spell English right.

/micdrop

inb4 trolling ban, even though I'm not trolling. I'm just tired of assholes. Today has been so shitty.

ban me. dont ban him. cause im done. kthnxbai

Just posting this so I can have the last word. Also, nice attempt at martyrdom or taking one for the team or whatever bullshit reasoning you have behind saying that.

Just posting this so I can have the last word. Also, nice attempt at martyrdom or taking one for the team or whatever bullshit reasoning you have behind saying that.

what reason you idiot?

im done with this im fucking sick of crap from people like you. i would of thought this clan didnt have childish people like you.

If you didn't say "retarted" I wouldn't dissect this post as much as I'm about to. For one, you're "retarded." Retarted isn't a word. It's like saying "Pastry again."

Also, "...older then you." is fucking stupid. It's than, for fuck's sake. Then is for referring to the past, than is for comparing. Oh and dumb ass is two words.

Dumb ass.

Also, I'm prematurely apologizing to the staff over this minor flame war. If you want to know why I'm in a mood, just ask in a pm.

Ohh ohh this isn't a fucking dictionary. Your so cool posting shit on an app. QQ moar. Discussion over.

Alright. Quit the fcking raging already.

I shall talk to him if I can today, and see if he still want's to continue. If he dosen't then it's just a case of closing this off.

unless someone else can talk to him sooner.

I shall talk to him if I can today, and see if he still want's to continue. If he dosen't then it's just a case of closing this off.

unless someone else can talk to him sooner.

I'll still apply. Thnx Dragon.

EDIT: I totally understand why a lot of people changed their votes. And I don't blame them. The only thing that I would like to tell you guys is that, People have good days. People have bad days. I'm just saying that I got Mr.Moo in a bad mood with bothering him. Sorry for the flame war. Sorry for annoying sG Members with my arguments and "Useless posts" Since this is an apology and I'm not use to writing them. I will just say "I apologize for all the troubles I caused." Also. FYI.. I am not trying to convince ANYONE to change their votes because I believe that I deserve the votes that I am getting. [bad] and a bit of [Good].

God bless America! Uncle%20Sam%20Wants%20You.jpg

Revote, heard too many bad things about him from the community.

-1/6

Y:

A:

N: Mitch