Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Favorite Movie of All Time

Simple, what is your favorite movie of all time, and what is the reason behind it. Pick about 2 or 3.

My Favorite movies of all times are thus...

Patch Adams staring Robin Williams : The message behind the movie about how to better care for people has always given me a warming feeling, its a great movie, as are 95% of RW's movies and it never ceases to make my day feel better.

The Last Samurai staring Tom Cruise and Ken Watanabe : This movie is amazing due the to realism of it. The final fights of the Samurai as the western culture began to take over makes this movie all the better, definitely a great action type movie.

Hot Rod: Awesome movie. Andy Samberg is a legend. If you need any more reasons, refer to Church's sig.

The Royal Tenenbaums: Wes Anderson nails it again. Amazing dramedy. Killer cast (While I'm not a huge fan of Owen Wilson, he did play the second most bad ass character in the movie, his brother played the most bad ass guy though) and story line. For anyone that hasn't seen this movie, or any other Wes Anderson movies, you have to get on that. He always kills it with an eclectic soundtrack (most of the soundtrack for The Life Aquatic was David Bowie or Seu Jorge covers of Bowie Songs)

Fight Club: No explanation needed.

Cabin Fever: It's pretty much an amazing stoner horror. Where the hell else would you find a mildly retarded kid doing kung fu and screaming "PANCAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Best scene is by far the ending scene with the black people rolling up to the shop.

inb4 titanic... and maybe twilight. o_o

Guest Horny©at

My favorite movie without a doubt is "Good Will Hunting" with Matt Damon and Robin William, Casey and Ben Affleck.

I'm a sucker for a good math movie and there are some great scenes on life that talks about the difference between wisdom and knowledge. Everyone should go see this movie.

This Harvard guy gets owned!

k4PiVMasO6s&NR=1

If anyone in this clan says Twilight, we should kick them from the clan and ban them from everything. No joke.

most everybody already knows my stance on the Twilight movies. i hope this wasn't a premeditated assault on my movie choices.

as for my SERIOUS choices of movies ... it's gotta be Memento, Training Day, Boondock Saints, Heat and Akira.

Memento being the strongest out of those few, I gotta say there is no better story and no better way of telling it. The main character is extremely interesting and has one hell of a cause and his reasoning is directly related to his main problem, his memory.

Don't want to explain every part movie so I'll end with Heat. It's a De Niro and Pacino crime plot that is still unmatched to this date. Nothing on both sides of Hollywood compares. Even though it's a bit long, every part is worth it. It has one of the best shootouts in any movie I've ever seen (the famous downtown LA shootout ... if you watch nothing else about this movie make sure it is this scene) and has a very tense ending.

Zeus wanted me to post this movie, he's a huge fan of blaxploitation.

bTIklFsMjjU

Its an actual movie, no racism!

My own personal choice is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Guest formerlyaeth

Pokamon 2000 the movie

where entai goes RAREWREWR all over ashes face lol

and the hole castel gose cristal

Popular ones:

Fightclub

Pulp Fiction

V for Vendetta

Forrest Gump

Shawshank Redemption

The Prestige

slightly less popular:

Monty Python and the holy grail

Memento

American history X

Trainspotting

Requiem for a Dream

Old Boy

I got a bigger list but we'll keep it to that for now

Guest Waffle

My favorite(s) are...

The Prestige

August Rush

Boondock Saints

Starship Troopers

Goal!

Alpha Dogs

Black Hawk Down

The Notebook

The Ugly Truth

The Proposal

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I like all movies, most of the time. Yeah I dig chick flicks. I'm a man.

Zeus wanted me to post this movie, he's a huge fan of blaxploitation.

bTIklFsMjjU

Its an actual movie, no racism!

My own personal choice is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

That's it! I'm changing my title! To Boss Nigg**......errrr. How about HNIC? Means the same thing.

That's it! I'm changing my title! To Boss Nigg**......errrr. How about HNIC? Means the same thing.

How do you change your title :confused:

Guest Dead=Vortex

Fight Club

The Hurt Locker

28 Days Later

The Darjeeling Limited

Clerks

Apocalypse Now

Saving Private Ryan

Full Metal Jacket

Zombieland

Donnie Darko