Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Sex Question

HAHAHA fuck you. It was my friend :/

And mommy says no pill.

Then you've done all you can as a friend and she has to live with the consequences. Trust me, if she doesn't want the pill, you're better off letting her deal with it on her own with her family and the baby daddy.

It will only suck if your friend is "pro-life". Speaking of sucking, she probably just stick to that from now on.
Lol damnit. And I don't know if she is pro-life... I guess I'll have to make that decision when the time comes.

I'll just live this here from before you edited :)

Seems like your talking bout yourself.

There is sperm in precum. But if she were on birth control, going bareback would be fine, but there still is that tiny tiny chance of pregnancy.

Tiny? Are you kidding me? A tiny chance of getting pregnant if she's on birthcontrol with no condom? Sorry. That's hilarious. They say it's 99% effective but in reality it's like 80%. I've seen it happen, MANY times. It's not a smart idea in the least.

Chance or no chance, pregnancy test is the way to go.

Tiny? Are you kidding me? A tiny chance of getting pregnant if she's on birthcontrol with no condom? Sorry. That's hilarious. They say it's 99% effective but in reality it's like 80%. I've seen it happen, MANY times. It's not a smart idea in the least.

meh.. Pill always seemed to work in my case and people I know...

My brothers a newly wed.. and you know what that means.. and they only use the pill. They've been fine for the past like 5 months or whatever it's been.

My first time all i remembered was (cus i was so high)

Me: yo listen i dont think u have an STD and u cant get pregnant from the first time so lets just do it

then i fucked her without the condom..Best shit ever.

I have been having regular weekly sex for the past 7 years. My girlfriend in highschool who I dated for 3 years was only on the pill. We didn't get pregnant. My current girlfriend of 4 years has only been on the pill with no condoms. No kid. So either I got really fucking lucky if the pill only has an 80% chance or I am shooting blanks. Probably shooting blanks.

My ex was on birth controll and I still didnt trust that shit. I only had sex with her if I had a condom. No condom meant I was getting some head for a while lol.

I would be royally fucked if I got a girl pregnant. Fuck that..

I have only had sex once or twice without a condom and honestly its not too much different to me.

I wOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU CANNOT GET PREGNANT FROM PRE-EJACULATE IT CONTAINS NO SPERM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

only way to get pregnant from precum is if you had already had sex or whacked off then like 30 minutes later banged again and the guy hadn't pissed during that time

pre ejaculate itself does not contain sperm, but when you get off the first time some semen can still be in your dick and contaminate the precum the second time around

pubmed even says so faggots

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12286905?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=10

/thread

Guest Fohacidal

Samm just stop, please, stop right now

I wOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU CANNOT GET PREGNANT FROM PRE-EJACULATE IT CONTAINS NO SPERM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

only way to get pregnant from precum is if you had already had sex or whacked off then like 30 minutes later banged again and the guy hadn't pissed during that time

pre ejaculate itself does not contain sperm, but when you get off the first time some semen can still be in your dick and contaminate the precum the second time around

pubmed even says so faggots

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12286905?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=10

/thread

way to ruin it

Guest enlisted trash party zone

sorry but dr drew says you can get pregnent from even looking at a gurl so dont do it!

Guest Waffle
I'm not reading through all of the pages, but, especially if she isn't on Birth Control then she should get a pregnancy test.

Is that what you did? ;)

Guest formerlyaeth
Thats not what I was getting at, I trying to judge her outlook on pro-life/pro-rights based upon her political affiliation, liberals tend to be more pro-rights and conservatives tend to lean more pro-life.

theres very few people with complete conservative idealogy these days (IE: Faux news)

Especially if you're a teenager.

That being said, pure liberal idealogy is pretty rare as well. Usually it's DERP NO OBAMA

or OBAMA IS GOD

kinda shit

again, especially if you're a teenager/in high school.

I prefer not to call most/all teenagers on one side of a political spectrum, just because most of them have no idea what they're talking about. (Inb4 ex: tristan)

amirite or amirite

now, sammys preggo?

They were Trojan :(

IT WAS MY FRIEND. THEREFORE, MY FRIEND IS GOING TO HAVE AIDS. Except for the fact that he's clean. (=

You seem to know a lot about this "friend" P: You know what condoms he uses and that hes clean. 0: inb4gettingyelledatincasethiswasalreadypointedout