Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Attention Seeking Disorder?

Guest Fohacidal

Honestly I think everyone that takes this post seriously is just trolling themselves. Just read every single post by chosenone and you can walk past this topic like you do every other topic sammy makes that nobody cares about.

Guest Waffle
Neat little fact that Nero, a ceasor of Rome, had a attention seeking disorder thing. He would do anything to seek attention, kill his wife, become an actor ( same level as Prostitute back then), played the 'liear' (an instrument, spelled wrong i think), kick his pregnant wife to death, anything to seek attention, but not caring what people thought near the end of his life.

Hell he even staged his own suicide at the age of 34 or something.

I'm pretty sure Nero burned down Rome also...

Guest Waffle
You must construct additonal pylons!

I can't build there. :(

Guest formerlyaeth

Go questing to get some new gear

+5 willpower

/late joke

Hey guys.

So I have recently come to the conclusion that I am an attention seeker. Yes, it's been said before, tossed around or whatever, but now it has come to play in RL and I'm not really sure what to do.

Things I have done to get attention:

-Lie frequently

-Cut myself

-Brag about the fact that I play video games

-Say I've been abused

-Cry for no reason so people feel sorry for me

...and a lot of other things. I honestly hate it more than anything. Any ideas of what to do to get away from this? I really just want it to end, it's ruining me.

:cool: Okay first things first... Stop lieing... That will only end your life faster.. (alse you want to do that then go ahead lie more) Cutting you self... Does it give u pleasure wen u do it? And bragging is okay to an instent. And crying can because of cold air.. it makes eyes water. But dont lie... not cool :cool:

:cool: Okay first things first... Stop lieing... That will only end your life faster.. (alse you want to do that then go ahead lie more) Cutting you self... Does it give u pleasure wen u do it? And bragging is okay to an instent. And crying can because of cold air.. it makes eyes water. But dont lie... not cool :cool:

wat

I’ve worked with about 4 cutters. Cutters go out of their way to hide the fact that they’re cutters. They won’t admit to cutting on their own. Especially on a public forum. I’d bet my license on it.

Guest Waffle

Sammy, take a knife, a video camera, and record please.

I want Chosen's license taken away! :o

I’ve worked with about 4 cutters. Cutters go out of their way to hide the fact that they’re cutters. They won’t admit to cutting on their own. Especially on a public forum. I’d bet my license on it.

It really depends on how you define a "cutter." If your definition is someone who cuts frequently, and who gets some sort of physical/psychological satisfaction from it that reinforces their behavior, then yeah, I agree she's not a cutter.

There are people who self-injure to get attention though. Hell, look at autistic kids that scream and claw themselves until someone comes and hugs them.

Guest Waffle

I laugh at autistic kids. One of them jacked off in class.