Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAlwaysFail

[Denied]iAlwaysFail Application Form to Join sG

You have a referral from a staff member, so you only need one.

Just need one more post.

Ooo didnt knw that feel lucky to have Mitch lol. Mitch my Filipino buddy...thank you again haha

And thank you too Danielle :)

Have I met all the requirements now then?

Okay, he has his posts and time, lets start this.

I'll give you a chance, you sound like a good guy.

1/6

Oracion

Sap dawg.

2/6

Pebbz, Oracion

3/6

Pebbz, Oracion, Mitch

4/6
*Screening*

Yes

1/6

So. Now that he has met the requirements. 6/6

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 8 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Managers:

CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Jason (Xfire: ajayx)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Advisors:

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Xklark (Xfire: xklark)

Yiyas (Xfire: no1yiyas)

Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

Oracion (Xfire: Oracion)

Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Kai (Xfire: lilxshadow)

Clay (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

B'laz.e (Xfire: blazoboy123)

Danielle (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

I explained it skotti how i knew they wer coming/there i put in about 15-30mins into that thread to just prove you guys wrong who thought i was...

but thanks <3 colour :)

*color lol

No

0/15

From what I've seen in the JB server, he abuses admin far too often.

Urm ive only had admin for about 4 days now and i still get the commands wrong, but ok fair enought even though i dont.

<3

No

-1/15

Work on your admining... I will change to yes maybe.

Awhh man okey, I wish I havnt bought my admin yet lol im sure I wont get in because of probably my admining :( lol

But can you tell me what I should do more of or less of to my admining to maybe make you say yes? :)

Guest Dead=Vortex

Then use that admin wise my boy,

If it's his first time with admin then it's a bit harsh to vote no only for that reason. I can understand that you may say well he should have done blah to be prepared, but reading or getting told stuff is different than actual experience.

Yes 0/15

Come on guys.

I have been trying to teach him whats right/wrong in the servers when im on.

He's new at being an admin, and it's tough... Give him a chance.

-*- Cookie Eater -*-

I will give him a yes when he stops canceling my "poopin" votes and admits when he is wrong.... and and when he stops trying to boss other admins around

abstaining

XD lol

Thanks can u put the numbers please? make it easier for others

<3