Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAlwaysFail

[Denied]iAlwaysFail Application Form to Join sG

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7334

• Have a referral from L3 or higher

• Have to have at least 1 week of forum time and 25 posts

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by an Advisor so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Affairs Staff:

HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Pebbz (Xfire: pebbz)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Howard Dean (Xfire: kevin000111)

Oracion (Xfire: Oracion)

Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Clay (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

B'laz.e (Xfire: blazoboy123)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining six votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Napo needs to confirm referral.

25 Posts Required.

Coin Amber, the Second line of "Thank you" was for you cuz I really didnt know that I just forgot to put like thank you then names :L

and Thank you aswell I <3 People of colour lol

<3

Guest Dead=Vortex
You have a week to do it.

And you said thanks man.. So I thought you were talking to somebody else..:/ I'm not a man:/

I lol'd Man...

Okay, Yeah I know I dont know how to contact him, so I just left him a message on here, and I have noticed he doesnt come on much, Could I change my referall to someone else who is nearly always on?

Okay, Yeah I know I dont know how to contact him, so I just left him a message on here, and I have noticed he doesnt come on much, Could I change my referall to someone else who is nearly always on?

Yeah, if you can find another L3 or higher to refer you, that works as well.

I'll refer for you, I trust Napo, and since he referred you, you could be a good candidate.

Still need 25 posts.