Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAlwaysFail

[Denied]iAlwaysFail Application Form to Join sG

You need to go get a screening. There was a long post in orange text made go read through that.

Is it too late to vote "No"? He's wearing clan tags b/f the recruiting period is over.

Oh, not good.

Ray, you aren't even in yet, so don't put the tags on.

I talked to him about it and he said that he just put the tag in to see if it would fit with his name and that he removed it after he had saw that it fit. I checked hit name and the tag was gone. I don't see why that would be a reason to vote no since if he was wearing the tags early you could just explain it to him and have him take it off.

^^what I <3 people of colour said, then someone asked me to removed it so i did and go ask those admins that was on the time if i kept it on, I dont even think they noticed it because i changed it straight after.

Sorry for any inconvenience...

Yah dont vote No just because he didnt know he could not wear the tags..

Someone told him to take them off and he did...

He's in good standing as far as i know.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

I would have a couple of solution to this..

1. I would tell him to shut up, if not i will get admins to mute/bad/restrict

2. If there hasnt been an admin for hours and this guy is still spamming I would tell everyone to mute him bye going into the esc>playerlist>mute him

3. Ask everyone to voterestrict him so he cant mic spam on CT

4. Last resort would be recording a demo of it and send it to a staff or summin

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

1. Record a demo quickly as possible before he leaves and quickly go into the console and type status and get his steam id then post up a forum and report him.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

I would tell them to go to the forums and go into the recruitment section and read the "applying to sg" thread or just give them the link http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/foru...ad.php?t=17857 <http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17857>

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Mature 80%, and 20% Immature because I am 16, classed as an adult but still have my inner child in me XD lol

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

To feed the pride of the sG community, feel priviledged to have the sG | tag and to get the sG community known in CSS to be the best servers..

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Urm I dont know where it is? gimme link?

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

Urm nearly everyday of the week after school and in weekends sometimes nearly everyday. Often enough to be updated with everything

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I think I can be an addition because I know quite alot of players playing the jailbreak server as I just said I nearly play everyday. Im unique because I'm from the England maybe that explains it all? lol, I watch the game carefully and closely.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Ya, i dont understand what you mean by keep the topics civil? -_- lol

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Urm when I was still a newb on the server I put the sG | tag and had it for like couple of hours then admin told me I had to apply first, then after a good month or so I applied as I now know how this community works

Yes

1/6

Both. That is if in the public vote you get 15/15 or -15/15 because if not then it will go to staff vote.

Lol so i have to get 15 positive votes from public?

do u know how long this would be

and thanks

<3

you have a 2 week observation period from when the final staff member votes yes on your application. community members have from that point til the two weeks is up to vote on you. if you do not get the required amount of votes then its back to staff vote after you have been watched over.