Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwhoar

Opera, Firefox or Chrome?

Trying to figure out which one I should use... I'm leaning towards Opera, what are your guys' thoughts?

Firefox is starting to pis me off, its been crashing randomly. Im leaning towards using Chrome.

Guest formerlyaeth

Safari can suck my dick, its slow as a newfag with 2 broken legs

I used to use IE for a long time but then i just got tired of it being slow.

Chrome is where im at now. Once i installed it after IE,i felt like my computer was brand new it was so fast.

I would have to say Google Chrome, Because it is simple and neat. Opera to me it just way too confusing and the layout isnt all that great. Speed wise, the fastest would have too be Google Chrome and Opera.

Didn't read the rest of this thread so I'll give my answer.

Opera; haven't used the recent version, all I remember is that it used to be ugly.

Firefox; Lots of addons, compatibility, decent amount of features, more features and more compatibility equals more resource hogging the browser is.

Chrome; Awesome extensions, cheap on resources, tab feature is fluid, clean looking, has problems with lan downloads apparently.

Which one am I using? Chrome

Which one should you use? Download and install Firefox and Chrome because sometimes you can do one thing better on one than the other. For example I use chrome for hulu but I use firefox when downloading just because firefox seems more consistent when downloading over wamp on my LAN servers.

Opera for me. As fast as Chrome on my computer, and way more options. FF's okay. Extensions are cool, but it's a resource whore. New Opera also has some cool features to easily use your computer as a server.

I used FF at work when I didn't feel like customizing my browser exactly how I like, and Opera at home.

Chrome; no need to ever type the accursed words 'google' again.

All you have to do is type your search in the address bar.

TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE O:

Or i can use a faster browser and type in 'g' for google search, 'w' for wiki search and program it to any search engine/site i want it to.

Or i can use a faster browser and type in 'g' for google search, 'w' for wiki search and program it to any search engine/site i want it to.

OR you could fuck yourself ;)

firefox, everything else is for faggots. cause if you zoom out in opera or chrome it doesn't save. firefox does, cause firefox my nukka