Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

A PSA on why NOT to divide by zero

Damn straight. People don't fuck with me in football.

Lol I hate trying to go head on with a fat guy playing football with friends.

Like I have to be going 15mph and him 5mph for us to even out.

Guest Fohacidal
I don't even.

I don't care who she really is or whatever, she was a nice person. Maybe she had to make this shit up just for people to actually talk to her, because you know, people are fucked up some times. LOL A FAT CHICK LETS NOT TALK TO HER. You'd rather talk to someone with the personality of a brick just because she is more appealing to the eye. Now I don't think Jenn will ever come back, well done guys.

Lawl, she hated EVERYONE and talked down to a lot of people, had she been nice I wouldve never considered doing this.

Lawl' date=' she hated EVERYONE and talked down to a lot of people, had she been nice I wouldve never considered doing this.[/quote']

exactry

she talked all nice and flirted with me on steam chat, but I guarantee she went and talked smack about me to other guys while she made them think she was hot

I don't even.

I don't care who she really is or whatever, she was a nice person. Maybe she had to make this shit up just for people to actually talk to her, because you know, people are fucked up some times. LOL A FAT CHICK LETS NOT TALK TO HER. You'd rather talk to someone with the personality of a brick just because she is more appealing to the eye. Now I don't think Jenn will ever come back, well done guys.

you is trollllllen

Guest formerlyaeth
what if nic isn't the azn he claims to be?

ive seen his penis dont worry

New Rule:

All women who join the clan will be screened by webcam or GTFO!

......that is all

No fat chicks!

-ChosenOne2000

To Staff:

Seriously consider this. This fatgirl drama bullshit has happened every single time. I don't think there's been a single female who hasn't started megashit.

Except for ABCDEFG and that one really old member.

To Staff:

Seriously consider this. This fatgirl drama bullshit has happened every single time. I don't think there's been a single female who hasn't started megashit.

Except for ABCDEFG and that one really old member.

sammy and karma are legit

oh yeh, this was supposedly jenn, she said she took this pic like 2 minutes before she sent it to me

attachment.php?attachmentid=686&stc=1&d=1266210340

sammy and karma are legit

oh yeh, this was supposedly jenn, she said she took this pic like 2 minutes before she sent it to me

attachment.php?attachmentid=686&stc=1&d=1266210340

dude, when did she send that? She was on vent and said "i just took this picture" and posted that to us as well...about a month ago

dude, when did she send that? She was on vent and said "i just took this picture" and posted that to us as well...about a month ago

lol thats about the right time, was probly the same night, she most likely has done this multiple times and knew how to coordinate shit