Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fohacidal

A PSA on why NOT to divide by zero

what if nic isn't the azn he claims to be?

What if the car in Serial's avatar is his neighbor's?

Than his penis is actually significantly larger than believed. (Had to, if you take offense, sorry)

What if I'm a girl?

ogod

I watched anime with a fat chick.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well. It's 3:50 A.M. Eastern time and both Nightstalker and Junzou were expecting some kind of rage, but I am honestly too tired to care. Pretty shocking though honestly. Maybe if she was rich I could get past the flabs, but life just isn't fair.

Kind of like that robot chick who was major fat dude in Surrogates.

I guess I will get shit from some of you guys for this later on or something, but I wasn't the only one who was fooled and I will stick by that as my flimsy defense. Until tomorrow fuck you all and goodnight.

New Rule:

All women who join the clan will be screened by webcam or GTFO!

......that is all

No fat chicks!

-ChosenOne2000

I support this. It will lead to a brighter future with less wtfing.

new rule:

All women who join the clan will be screened by webcam or gtfo!

......that is all

no fat chicks!

-chosenone2000

CHOSENONE FOR STAFF 2010

s

He would have to change his name to obama

No infraction, he could be anyone.

Longcat removed that shit from your sig.

Why is it there again

the one thing i dont get...

She gave me a random person's Facebook profile? because i had her facebook, and she looks like the original pic. (well not anymore, i unfriended her a couple of months ago)

I don't even.

I don't care who she really is or whatever, she was a nice person. Maybe she had to make this shit up just for people to actually talk to her, because you know, people are fucked up some times. LOL A FAT CHICK LETS NOT TALK TO HER. You'd rather talk to someone with the personality of a brick just because she is more appealing to the eye. Now I don't think Jenn will ever come back, well done guys.

She gave me a random person's Facebook profile? because i had her facebook, and she looks like the original pic. (well not anymore, i unfriended her a couple of months ago)

Not a random person, she set up a FAKE facebook

Not a random person, she set up a FAKE facebook

this, it wasnt a real facebook account - its now deleted too lol.

I don't even.

I don't care who she really is or whatever, she was a nice person. Maybe she had to make this shit up just for people to actually talk to her, because you know, people are fucked up some times. LOL A FAT CHICK LETS NOT TALK TO HER. You'd rather talk to someone with the personality of a brick just because she is more appealing to the eye. Now I don't think Jenn will ever come back, well done guys.

beef, theres only one problem with that - she wasnt that nice of a person >.>. she was a bitch to plenty of people, talked about how ugly everyone ELSE Was, and also bragged constantly about her money that she didnt have, and how much better she was than others.

I don't even.

Lol good, shes a whale with mental problems.

Junzou is fat, and so was P2. Yet everyone talks to them.