Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

The decision was unanimous among the staff. Junzou, please don't act ignorant, you've known this for weeks.

Yeah, which is why I thought it wasn't going to happen. It's beyond me why you guys waited for weeks after a decision was made, without saying a word to him. Hell, even Phoenix2 had the option of posting his own resignation.

The decision was unanimous among the staff. Junzou, please don't act ignorant, you've known this for weeks.

I bet this was ALL your doing. He made you look like a fool in the WCS race whoring thread and you cant stand it.

I bet this was ALL your doing. He made you look like a fool in the WCS race whoring thread and you cant stand it.

It wasn't just Pebbz, there were other members in the staff that wanted him gone too.

I'm going to stop commenting on this now. Seriously though, you guys should have at least told him you were giving him the axe.

I know it just wasnt Pebbz, but I bet he was the main one pushing for it. All his little butt buddy went along with it. Thats why he didnt get introuble for leaking staff information, all his friends.

I know it just wasnt Pebbz, but I bet he was the main one pushing for it. All his little butt buddy went along with it. Thats why he didnt get introuble for leaking staff information, all his friends.

For everyone that was aware of the situation, they would know how oblivious you look. I won't stop you if you choose to funnel any negativity towards me.

For everyone that was aware of the situation, they would know how oblivious you look. I won't stop you if you choose to funnel any negativity towards me.

You still didnt answer the question. You just beat around the bush like you always do. Just more bullshit from the king.

You still didnt answer the question. You just beat around the bush like you always do. Just more bullshit from the king.

If wish to find the answer, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff. (:

If wish to find the answer, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff. (:

So you can feed me with more bullshit? I’m pretty sure I’m good on that. Just like the story about how cass was paying for admin! LOL, if he was paying for it he would have never lost in the first place. Coinstar removed all NONpaying admins, that’s why he lost. You guys GAVE it back to him because you two are buttbuddys. Then tried to say he’s grandfathered into level 4. Which is a joke because he’s doesn’t even have the post count to be level 3. And don’t give me the story about how he was level 4 before the rank system changed, thats also a lie, I was in the clan a year longer than him and I wasn’t even level 4. And you guys removed Noire because he removed someone’s admin that shouldn’t have it? You guys removed people from their staff position without telling them so isn’t that the same thing? You guys are fucking twofaced. And by them I mostly mean you Pebbz and your buttbuddys.

So you can feed me with more bullshit? I’m pretty sure I’m good on that. Just like the story about how cass was paying for admin! LOL, if he was paying for it he would have never lost in the first place. Coinstar removed all NONpaying admins, that’s why he lost. You guys GAVE it back to him because you two are buttbuddys. Then tried to say he’s grandfathered into level 4. Which is a joke because he’s doesn’t even have the post count to be level 3. And don’t give me the story about how he was level 4 before the rank system changed, thats also a lie, I was in the clan a year longer than him and I wasn’t even level 4. And you guys removed Noire because he removed someone’s admin that shouldn’t have it? You guys removed people from their staff position without telling them so isn’t that the same thing? You guys are fucking twofaced. And by them I mostly mean you Pebbz and your buttbuddys.

umad.jpg

Guest Fohacidal

AW SHUCKS towliban didnt get staff

And the funny thing about all of this is. When I found out about it a few staff member threaded to ban me over not telling them Who leaked staff information. Because you guys didn’t want anyone to know about Cassboy getting his admin back/level 4. And when I finally told them it you was you Pebbz that told me, all of a sudden it wasn’t a big deal anymore. If it had of been any other staff member that leaked it they would have been removed. Its all a big joke around here. You guys do whatever you want without punishment and lie your way out of everything. But you are so quick to give someone an infractions its not even funny. You guys encourage trolling then punish others for it. ITS ALL A GAME YOU ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE YALL DON’T FOLLOW YOUR OWN DAMN RULES.

Guest Fohacidal

Because noire was the useless admin HRNG

Beauutifulchaos voted to kick me out of staff?

Oracion voted to kick me out of staff?

Xlkark voted to kick me out of staff?

Kai/Brown voted to kick me out of staff?

Church voted to kick me out of staff?

Coinstar voted to kick me out of staff?

Hobo voted to kick me out of staff?

Howard dean voted to kick me out of staff?

Jason/Mario voted to kick me out of staff? (probably)

Lesbian Dad voted to kick me out of staff?

Long cat voted to kick me out of staff?

Mitch voted to kick me out of staff?

Supernaut voted to kick me out of staff?

Yiyas voted to kick me out of staff?

All of these ppl voted to kick me from staff?

Guest Fohacidal
How so? Are you just mad because I voted no on your app?

Not really, lulzy because you looked like an idiot

Guest Fohacidal

TTD you need to chill on the ranting man, youve been doing it a bit much lately

Sign in to follow this