Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

Norie's biggest fault was the lack of communication to the rest of staff. Jason Who did Lone wolf. ( essentially what Norie was doing ) Was taken out of staff too. There is a point to this story tho. Where They are both doing the same thing.

Jason' Lone wolf. didn't need to be fixed. This isn't much do with who's admin he removed. just simply put lack of communication.

/2cents

back off Mitch TTD. He's a good staff, he's helped the community, solved problems on JB/Mini Games. He does what he's told and he tries to help the community. We need more staff to act professional like Mitch instead of dick around on the forums.

wtf are you talking about? Did you even read what I posted??

And where are they at? How come they are not posting about how bad Noire is and why he needed to be removed? How come you are fighting their battle if you didn’t even want him removed. Mic I like you, and I don’t have a problem with you, at all. I just wish you would stop fighting for staff when you know they did something shady. The only ones I have seen post is you (And you don’t have a problem with him), Pebbz (who we know has a problem with Noire) and Longcat (who stated he doesn’t have a problem with Noire). Where’s the other 13 staff members on this issue? Well the 7 or so that actually post on the forums and just don’t wear the tag and talk on vent?

LOL MORE SHADY SHIT FROM THE STAFF. You guys are on a powertrip from hell. You cannot delete threads because its about YOUR Shadyness. If we cannot delete posts you CANNOT delete threads. This is bullshit.

JESUS, LEARN TO READ

they didnt delete them, they merged them

I think coin will have anwsers, and then this wana be coup or whatever this is will be over.

inb4dramaend

JESUS, LEARN TO FUCKING READ

they didnt delete them, they merged them

I think coin will have anwsers, and then this wana be coup or whatever this is will be over.

inb4dramaend

YOU LEARN TO READ I SAID SORRY MY FAULT. Fucking nub. Dont try and call me out because your buttbuddy staff is in the wrong for once.

Coin wasnt on lol, you can check the list. Mclovin accidentally thought Jason=Coinstar.

Yeah I'm a fucking idiot for that. Shows you how good I am with names.

Yeah aight, cuz pebbz is my butt buddy. Hey chump, I don't pick fights with the staff and other members and call them out on things that they havent had time to explain. Did you ever think once about askthing them nicely why they did it? nope you just jumped to conclsions that they were doing "shady shit".

Have patience and things will be explained.

Norie's biggest fault was the lack of communication to the rest of staff. Jason Who did Lone wolf. ( essentially what Norie was doing ) Was taken out of staff too. There is a point to this story tho. Where They are both doing the same thing.

Jason' Lone wolf. didn't need to be fixed. This isn't much do with who's admin he removed. just simply put lack of communication.

/2cents

So its ok for the staff to kick noire out behind his back. Isnt that the same thing? And its ok for Coinstar to change Cassboys level to 4 and give him his admin back behind everyone’s back? And talk about lack of communication, half of your staffmembers don’t even post on the forums nor show their face, ever. So why make an example of Noire when he does more than most, and changed something that was easily changed back. Its all shady. The end of this story is, Noire was in the right for fixing something Coin should never have done. And he got kicked out over it when the staff turned on him because he changed something our fearless nonposting leader did that no one agrees with in the first place.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

hmm....something just seems odd....

Yeah aight, cuz pebbz is my butt buddy. Hey chump, I don't pick fights with the staff and other members and call them out on things that they havent had time to explain. Did you ever think once about askthing them nicely why they did it? nope you just jumped to conclsions that they were doing "shady shit".

Have patience and things will be explained.

Ok by them explaining it, they lied and say he stepped down. And we still haven’t had anyone explain anything but more bullshit. And I asked them two weeks ago about cassboys status and they all told me he was "grandfathered" in. Which is bullshit, no one else was or has been, ever but him. I asked staff 3 or 4 different ones to change my level3 to level 5 and all of them told me to make an app. Which I had too, but cass didn’t? Why? Because he doesn’t even have the requirements to make it to level 4. But Coin removed his admin, why? Because he removed all NONpaying admins and cass was never paying for it like they lie and say he does or it never would have been removed in the first place. So they made him level 4 so he could have his free admin back, or none of this would have ever happened. He would of had to get his post count up and make an app just like the rest of us. And just because Noire did the right thing and disagreed with the shadiness and removed and what Coin did he gets kicked out of staff. And now they are trying to feed us more bullshit to cover it all up and make Noire look like a bad staffmember. Does that about sum it up for you?

And PPS, I also made a thread about this two weeks ago, and guess what, it was deleted before anyone saw it. Why? Because they didn’t want this little matter to get out of the staff page. Hints why they threatened to ban me over who told me. And it was Pebbz who told me, and after they found that out, they all of sudden didn’t care about the staff leak and it wasn’t such a big deal. If it had of been any other staff member that told me, they would have been removed also. Favoritism runs strong, just stay on vent.

Do you even know all the facts? were you in vent with them that night? NO.

See there is your issue, I heard some of the convo. Maybe we could get it through that cave-man like skull you got that you dont know all the details, but you still seem to be making assumptions.

Sign in to follow this