Sign in to follow this  
bios

Current State of WCS#1

^ QFT

This stupid feud really needs to stop, not only is it not going anywhere, but its now dividing our staff members. Where the hell is the fun constantly being at each others throats for no actual reason? Just let it go...

^ QFT

This stupid feud really needs to stop, not only is it not going anywhere, but its now dividing our staff members. Where the hell is the fun constantly being at each others throats for no actual reason? Just let it go...

I second the motion.

Brought up by Rayne, and seconded by Bonghit.Bulletsponge, this feud is now over.

But this is the internet, nothing is ever resolved on the internet.

Really? How so? What faults have I even mentioned? Sounds like you are quite vindictive to point out my possible faults. Oh and btw, whats with shouting out to ppl on the server how much you hate me and think I'm stupid?

I guess your post wasn't influenced by your personal opinion at all.

I'm pretty sure your intelligence was compromised when you caused the server to play a new map (which 99% of the server DIDN'T have) and FastDL servers were down.

I'm an extrovert and if your name comes up into conversation, I'm not afraid to say my opinion.

I'm sorry I have to say something. Pebbz, were you not in the server at the time? Don't you also have the power to cancel votes?

If you were aware of it at the time, you had half a map to say something about it, since there was a vote made and you said NOTHING for the rest of the map. then after the vote for the map came up, you again did nothing.

Then when we connect to the new map, you bitch your head off when you could have done something BEFORE it happened to prevent it. If anything, you are just as guilty since you didn't do anything and had plenty of oppurtunity to do so.

So who is really stupid? The person who forgot the fast DL was down, or the person who was aware of the problem but did NOTHING about it till after it was too late?

As of today, I quit server 1. I will decline to play with friends on this server even for fun.

I felt inclined to level on server 2 but on here the feeling is lackluster, the whoring and inbalance situation at the moment is retarded and because of that it's hard to have fun on here while the whole server 1 community is in an uproar over everything.

I know none of you care, just figured I'd put my 2 cents in before-hand.

I'm sorry I have to say something. Pebbz, were you not in the server at the time? Don't you also have the power to cancel votes?

If you were aware of it at the time, you had half a map to say something about it, since there was a vote made and you said NOTHING for the rest of the map. then after the vote for the map came up, you again did nothing.

Then when we connect to the new map, you bitch your head off when you could have done something BEFORE it happened to prevent it. If anything, you are just as guilty since you didn't do anything and had plenty of oppurtunity to do so.

So who is really stupid? The person who forgot the fast DL was down, or the person who was aware of the problem but did NOTHING about it till after it was too late?

Sure, pass the blame. Due to Empire's requests, I'll leave it at that.

Sure, pass the blame. Due to Empire's requests, I'll leave it at that.

I lol'ed. Noire, considering there were notices about it, I'm a little shocked you didn't know.

It isn't Pebbz's or anyone else's responsibility to keep you up to date, or watch for every mistake you make. I mean, get serious. You aren't three. So stop passing blame and just admit a fault for once?

I'm pretty sure your intelligence was compromised when you caused the server to play a new map (which 99% of the server DIDN'T have) and FastDL servers were down.

I'm an extrovert and if your name comes up into conversation, I'm not afraid to say my opinion.

Oh man, you get that too?

True, true. Why weren't people notified that the server was down? That's kind of a crucial element. Don't ya think? Where's the communication?

As of today, I quit server 1. I will decline to play with friends on this server even for fun.

I felt inclined to level on server 2 but on here the feeling is lackluster, the whoring and inbalance situation at the moment is retarded and because of that it's hard to have fun on here while the whole server 1 community is in an uproar over everything.

This is the result of exactly what I have been talking about. The shit that happens in the server makes it fun for a few and really boring for most others.

I lol'ed. Noire, considering there were notices about it, I'm a little shocked you didn't know.

It isn't Pebbz's or anyone else's responsibility to keep you up to date, or watch for every mistake you make. I mean, get serious. You aren't three. So stop passing blame and just admit a fault for once?

So Noire wasn't paying attention? Where's the post? Why did FastDL go down? You guys seem to be having a lot of server issues.

Were you on when Darko was? Cause I know he was raping a bit and teams were stacked before. I came in on a game on Italy and it was 23-4 or something when I did. If that caused it to go bad, I don't blame you.

You should come back though, man.

... This guy has not been on WCS1 for very long...

the USUAL teams on WCS1, before wcs2 went to shit, was 25-5.

people whined, people bitched, but no regulars left

now, we start getting admins who do their job, and guess what! people start complaining in the forums again.

// rage

hell, i fucking remember when bios had to leave for personal reasons, senseya GM was fucking OP and open to fucking everyone and there were about an entirety 3 admins who played on wcs1. I must have made at least 5 threads about GM, did any of the fucking other staff members care? Nope, they didn't give two shits about WCS1, they might have fucking stopped hosting WCS1 and there would be no one who actually cared. all the fucking clan members were from wcs2/surf/ZE. teams were unbalanced every single fucking map. no one really complained this fucking much about teamstacking or racewhoring. people pansied out all the time, so guess fucking what, you're not unique mr macgayver. this fucking guy shoots my barrels over too.

//end rage

at least since my joining this clan has started a whole bunch of other WCS1 regulars to join as well

Am I surprised Mario has joined in on pebbz's banter? Not really.

I guess you missed my point entirely. I was saying how I FORGOT about it. I was also stating how instead of doing anything productive, he did nothing just so he could have something to bitch about to me. If he had said in game that the DL was down, the issue wouldn't have occured. If he forgot, then how is that any different from me forgetting? If he didn't forget, then he purposly let the vote go on JUST so he can rant and bitch about me to everyone he knows and their cousins.

So I'm not passing the blame. I'm just saying you guys don't have to be so immature about it.

... This guy has not been on WCS1 for very long...

the USUAL teams on WCS1, before wcs2 went to shit, was 25-5.

people whined, people bitched, but no regulars left

now, we start getting admins who do their job, and guess what! people start complaining in the forums again.

// rage

hell, i fucking remember when bios had to leave for personal reasons, senseya GM was fucking OP and open to fucking everyone and there were about an entirety 3 admins who played on wcs1. I must have made at least 5 threads about GM, did any of the fucking other staff members care? Nope, they didn't give two shits about WCS1, they might have fucking stopped hosting WCS1 and there would be no one who actually cared. all the fucking clan members were from wcs2/surf/ZE. teams were unbalanced every single fucking map. no one really complained this fucking much about teamstacking or racewhoring. people pansied out all the time, so guess fucking what, you're not unique mr macgayver. this fucking guy shoots my barrels over too.

//end rage

at least since my joining this clan has started a whole bunch of other WCS1 regulars to join as well

I get that shit probably was going down beforehand. I'm simply saying I hadn't seen a stack THAT badly in a long, long time.

I'm more curious why people didn't balance things themselves, but this goes to show that a ton of players won't take it on themselves to balance either.

yay staff fights?

as to Yiyas. If your looking, i'm up for it. especially if you have ideas of what you want done. sure we can come up with 100's of new races that every other server uses, or copies of skills that other races use. but like many have said with TA. People like the unique-ness of it. I'd love to be involved in creating this especially for some of the lower levels. (as for me I'm like level 400 with like two days playing time.. yes I know I haven't been around server 1 long, but I finally made the move from server 2 seeing as I basically ran out of races to play :P)

So Noire wasn't paying attention? Where's the post? Why did FastDL go down? You guys seem to be having a lot of server issues.

A lot of server issues? Lawlwut? We've had next to none. The fast dl was offline because we rebuilt the box, and it wasn't implemented until the web server was reinstalled, which I just finished the other day. Thats why it wasn't working. I'd appreciate it if you actually read the posts in Community News and Information. I'm fairly certain all of this was detailed in there. Including the server issues, fast dl, and anything else. As for that bit about Noire:

I was saying how I FORGOT about it.
Am I surprised Mario has joined in on pebbz's banter? Not really.

I guess you missed my point entirely. I was saying how I FORGOT about it. I was also stating how instead of doing anything productive, he did nothing just so he could have something to bitch about to me. If he had said in game that the DL was down, the issue wouldn't have occured. If he forgot, then how is that any different from me forgetting? If he didn't forget, then he purposly let the vote go on JUST so he can rant and bitch about me to everyone he knows and their cousins.

So I'm not passing the blame. I'm just saying you guys don't have to be so immature about it.

First off, who's Mario? :) Second, I'm not joining 'Pebbz's banter,' I'm simply stating I'm surprised you didn't know/forgot. As for the vote, I know that I personally often just spam a number, without even looking at the vote question. I can't say that is true for Pebbz, but it might be; a possibility you seem to have jumped over. Instead of suggesting this could have happened, you too go ahead to the conclusion that he ignored it for the sole reason of bitching at you: how mature is that? So next time you try and say we don't have to be so immature about it, try the same for yourself.

No, this isn't a flame. So I hope you don't go ahead and jump to that conclusion.

Well for lower levels C&P is fine. I just need some stuff that will keep people happy and refreshed while a friend and I reconstruct WCS to be ~30-100 times faster. I prefer to work in core of WCS because people don't cry about it being overpowered xD

I get that shit probably was going down beforehand. I'm simply saying I hadn't seen a stack THAT badly in a long, long time.

I'm more curious why people didn't balance things themselves, but this goes to show that a ton of players won't take it on themselves to balance either.

teams weren't balanced b/c friends like to play on friends sides... (some of the bros, the few sG members, friends who were good @ the game)

teams weren't balanced b/c of stats.

teams weren't balanced b/c everybody prefers winning to losing

teams weren't balanced b/c we had no admins

teams wouldn't be balanced on WCS2 either if they didn't have so many admins...

It's like playing a game of basketball. You're winning by 40 pts, and the other team whines and tells you it's not good sportsmanship because (since they're losing so badly) someone on your team has to switch over to make it fair.

(Yah I know, this is supposed to be fun for everybody not just an elite few, but the analogy was fun to make)

teams weren't balanced b/c friends like to play on friends sides... (some of the bros, the few sG members, friends who were good @ the game)

teams weren't balanced b/c of stats.

teams weren't balanced b/c everybody prefers winning to losing

teams weren't balanced b/c we had no admins

teams wouldn't be balanced on WCS2 either if they didn't have so many admins...

It's like playing a game of basketball. You're winning by 40 pts, and the other team whines and tells you it's not good sportsmanship because (since they're losing so badly) someone on your team has to switch over to make it fair.

(Yah I know, this is supposed to be fun for everybody not just an elite few, but the analogy was fun to make)

Then if they aren't helping the situation on WCS1, it's still an all around issue that both admins and players may not be doing te best they can. Blame falls on both sides and isn't helping us in the long run.

I'm simply stating I'm surprised you didn't know/forgot. As for the vote, I know that I personally often just spam a number, without even looking at the vote question. I can't say that is true for Pebbz, but it might be; a possibility you seem to have jumped over.

I don't want to look like I'm taking sides, I just had to throw something out here. So Noire FORGOT. His mistake, and yes, Pebbz might not have paid attention to the vote. But is it not true that all staff have rcon w/ the ability to change the map without even being in the server? Like Noire had said, he let it go the ENTIRE map only to bring it up after the map changed to a map that everyone had.

Once again, I'm not trying to pick a fight, just pointing out that there were still OPTIONS for this to be taken care of when Noire made a simple (may be stupid, but still simple (we all are guilty of things like this sometimes)) mistake.

Well for lower levels C&P is fine. I just need some stuff that will keep people happy and refreshed while a friend and I reconstruct WCS to be ~30-100 times faster. I prefer to work in core of WCS because people don't cry about it being overpowered xD

Yeah yeah, I know. I didn't mean necissarily like LOW levels. I threw in how low I was as to put out there I knew what I was doing and for those that don't really know me on that particular server, I have been around WCS for a lot longer than just the past few days. I was thinking somewhere in the 1500+ req. level range. Which if you feel needs to be like 2000+ (or higher for those that have everything maxed) that's fine as well. Just hit me up if you'd like me to start working. I haven't had a TON of experience as of late, so I may come running if I get stuck on an idea that I need help around.

I don't want to look like I'm taking sides, I just had to throw something out here. So Noire FORGOT. His mistake, and yes, Pebbz might not have paid attention to the vote. But is it not true that all staff have rcon w/ the ability to change the map without even being in the server? Like Noire had said, he let it go the ENTIRE map only to bring it up after the map changed to a map that everyone had.

Once again, I'm not trying to pick a fight, just pointing out that there were still OPTIONS for this to be taken care of when Noire made a simple (may be stupid, but still simple (we all are guilty of things like this sometimes)) mistake.

Thank you moose. Glad someone understands what I was trying to say.

Also, it wasnt just the vote, I was telling ppl with admin chat. Plus it was 2 votes. 1 vote was asking if they wanted a new map. Another vote near the end of the map changing it to different maps. So it would be kind of hard to miss it considering there were multiple times I was saying I was going to change the map to a new map.

holy shit, just fucking drop it.

@ Oracion, what im trying to say is that all players play the same way... i really don't know what im trying to say actually. blargh

Sign in to follow this