Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Cass Whores?

I shouldn't have said I won't respond AT ALL to this post, I don't mind responding to people that aren't just trolling and seem like they actually have a decent point.

Lt. Turbo the reason is simple...

If I join my team way at the beginning and it goes 5-0, THEN i switch to the other team it was just go 5-5. So I'm not going to just switch myself back and forth 5 or 6 times each map. If I didn't lose complete respect for Yiyas and his bullshit, I ask him to do it. Instead, I will ask maybe one of the 3 MAIN leaders (coinstar?) to actually lay out a rule for team stacking now so yet again there is NO BITCHING AND WHINING ANYMORE. Racewhoring was a problem and that got solved with a minor rule change, why can't we do the same with team stacking now? Seriously, don't bitch about things that you THINK im doing unfair, lay out a guidelinge to follow if you are willing to CRY LIKE BABIES about stupid shit like this. I don't do a quarter the stuff you guys even say, so I can't even take this seriously.

I do agree I have been fairly inactive on the forums lately, but compared to how long I've been in the clan that is a very short time and I had a problem with my pw up until now too. I will make an effort to post more often, I just prefer to go into the vent server instead of typing. Anything else you want to attempt to bullshit your way through Yiyas or start something else? Please keep flapping your big mouth that gets followed by mostly people who dont even play on the WCS1 server...

I shouldn't have said I won't respond AT ALL to this post, I don't mind responding to people that aren't just trolling and seem like they actually have a decent point.

Lt. Turbo the reason is simple...

If I join my team way at the beginning and it goes 5-0, THEN i switch to the other team it was just go 5-5. So I'm not going to just switch myself back and forth 5 or 6 times each map.

This is why what you're doing is selfish. If the server is full, 12 vs 12, and its 5-0 that means 12 people had it easy because they were on the stacked team and winning. Now if you switch yourself and it goes 5-5, that means 11 ppl who before were not doing so well because they were losing, will actually win a few rounds and feel good about it.

If you switch other people, thats only 2 people who are now on the losing side, whlie 10 other people are still losing. You didn't really seem to help them out. So now your team is 10-0 and you stay on the same team and more 2 more ppl over, you only helped maybe 4 people with their score since you moved them onto your team. There are still 8 other people who have not won ONE round. Take into consideration other people when "balancing" teams, not just yourself.

see how your method doesn't really work out? Maybe you should move to the losing side to help some of the less fortunate players out.

OR... If the losing team can work together for once, use races that counters everything the other team is using, or just go orcs and spam chain lightning and spam nades. Even Zeus would do great.

OR... If the losing team can work together for once, use races that counters everything the other team is using, or just go orcs and spam chain lightning and spam nades. Even Zeus would do great.

^ This

If they pull ultimate immunity races, then here is another solution....

All of the peopl in the losing team go to either blood mage and have 2 akroma. End of story, lot's of revives and extra hp... of course at the cost of 100 for blood mages.

Heres two pictures taken last nite.....

?ui=2&ik=2ecb37abb6&view=att&th=126524a807ea308f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_g4px2s9u&zw

?ui=2&ik=2ecb37abb6&view=att&th=126524a807ea308f&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_g4px301s&zw

Let me explain myself before i go on, Im not saying anyone is right or wrong....

This is just a screen shot proven that most of the time teams are stacking.....

the 1st one, Polish moves himself at the 10th round or so....

the 2nd one, after Oracion came in, he starts balancing the team....and Cass did mention that there were other admins in the server and they didn't balance the team...

-watsMYid

the 2nd one, after Oracion came in, he starts balancing the team....and Cass did mention that there were other admins in the server and they didn't balance the team...

-watsMYid

Alright. Here is my beef with Cass. He HAS admin. He HAS the ability to change the teams around. He IS one of the best players on the server. He WAS/ will be #1 on the server.

I hate the excuse, "There are other admins on, why blame me?" I am blaming you, because you are doing the best, you are on the stacked team, you know the rules, you have been playing here the longest, and you have admin.

Shown in this SS, Cass is his level 161 Keeper of the Grove, the teams are 17-2 (it was 13-0, and it will become 19-2). After it's 19-2, I ask Cass to balance teams. He gives this lame excuse that there are other admins on, and doesn't do it. Stating that I'm a whining bitch or something along those lines. I have to give him a tiny bit of leeway here, he switched to his unmaxed Officer race soon after this SS. Once Cass said he wasn't changing teams, I told the CT team to enjoy losing another 10 rounds and left. Sorry, but I can no longer play WCS1 when Cass plays.

This proves my point and drives it home. Do you see any other ADMINS doing this? No, I know Space, Oracion, sometimes Polish, and others who balance the teams right away. Letting it become maybe 5-0 before balancing.

If I join a team on the first round and my team wins the first 5 rounds and I then do WHAT I NORMALLY DO and switch the top 2 people under me and switch the 2 BOTTOM people from the other team in trade to try and even it up. 5 more rounds go by and my team is still winning, so I take do it again. By the time the map is over ALTHOUGH I DIDNT SWITCH MYSELF, I have put every half decent player on the other team AGAINST ME, not my fault I still sometimes win. Ask Fuzzycat, he is one of the more decent players on the server and he always complains about how I switch him to the other team. He hates me for that. I have also slayed SEVERAL people including him for going 4:1 over 24 kills and not switching because I ALWAYS switch.

I'd like to see some explanation for this.

ur screen shots fail and thats what i was saying today in the server, everyone rely's on cass to change up the team even tho there are plenty of other admins in the server and everyone assumes he has to change cuz hesa on top of the team.

today we were playing on italy and ppl were complaining cuz cass was on the top of his T team... ppl were complaining but they dont realize that its not cxuz hes a race whore or cuz hes stacking its cuz he has skills and hes the best in the server..

i told the admin i think it was moose to switch me for cass because i was the best on my team, the terrorist team still won and i didnt even get a kill the first 2 rounds so regardless what team cass was on the t team won, the server regulars wait to stack onto cass's team cuz they know he will own them for 25 points and cuz he's the best in the server.

kewt... he was racewhoring... did you even look at my picture?

the only race i have that is over 160 is my fox samurai. the only other race i have over 100 is my succubus hunter (111 i think). all my other races are under 100. and my total level is about 3900.

he has a 160 level keeper, and he's 42-9, and the T's are winning 17-2

edit: I don't even care if he doesn't switch himself. As long as he DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO ^^^^. Look at quote above in my last post. But he didn't.

i have a 120ish keeper a 120ish kj a 120ish troll and a 120ish shopkeeper

edit: and my total level is only like 2600 and all his races are maxed, i only play those few races cuz i think there the only ones that are fun. theres a lj m4 race a lj knife race a invis knife race and a whore race

After all these votes, it is clear what should be done. Are his levels going to be reset or are we just going to keep talking and complaining about it?

im pretty sure that the voteing rules in the fprums are the same as the server and if a admin does a vote in the server it has to be 67 % if im not mistaking and its not past 67 percent so i think the vote failed IMO AND on top of that this vote was for his hlstats which already got reset even tho they shouldn't of

67% is a guideline and its at 65% which is not much of a difference. Also Kewt, he doesnt have all his races maxed. Didn't you see yiyas posting all those races that are still not maxed>?

kewt... he was racewhoring... did you even look at my picture?

the only race i have that is over 160 is my fox samurai. the only other race i have over 100 is my succubus hunter (111 i think). all my other races are under 100. and my total level is about 3900.

he has a 160 level keeper, and he's 42-9, and the T's are winning 17-2

edit: I don't even care if he doesn't switch himself. As long as he DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO ^^^^. Look at quote above in my last post. But he didn't.

i have to disagree on there, i have some fairly high classes, but that doesn't mean i racewhore, i just spend alot of time in said class while not getting much kills or enough skills to require me to change race. the level of his classes mean nothing, since he's number #1 i expect him to play alot on the server, which might in turn cause him to have alot of playtime in one particular class, i mean if it was a level 500 keeper then obviously he racewhores, but if he's spread out, and he has alot of classes high and/or maxed, it may just be that he plays alot.

still .14% away from the vote to count :D and yes ppl like to play one scecific race doesnt mean there capable of whoreing it simply cuz there not that good, i've only had to changerace like 4 times, and ghoul hes level like 300 in his orc THATS INSANE i've never seen him have to change due to whoreing yet cass plays orc when ghoul's on and cass gets the 4-1 ratio over 24 kills cuz hes just that good