Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Admins.

As Karma stated, chat is the only means for a terrorist to communicate, and should be paid attention to by the CTs.

^This is why we have admin power. We have the ability to unmute ourselves and solve situations.

First: That is why I didn't want to bring up who it was. I'm not extremely pissed about what happened in this exact situation, it was more about action being taken on other admins. As to not cause drama but rather come up with solutions. I am just tired of seeing it happen to mainly other people that are slayed and LATER having to ask what for. It's not that hard to unmute yourself as admin (I do it every round incase situations come up) and be like 'hey what's up..' I do it quite often and if they don't respond or just say 'oh woops sorry' and have no reason, that's when I slay. Not before figuring out what went on.. Sometimes peoples views are different and maybe not everything is black and white like we like to see it. So my actions that one time fell in the grey category because I never warned you. But if you would have explained, I slay myself every single time I freekill. Accident or not.

Second: So I may have not noticed the chat this one time. But, are you saying that you look at a terrorist that is sitting there at the beginning of the round unmoving to see their name and politely ask them what they are doing. Sorry I hate rounds that go on for 10 minutes because people like warn every person that delays or whatever. If you specifically warn someone hiding in their cell to come out and they won't be punished, yeah they're going to come out and look for another time to rebel.

^This is why we have admin power. We have the ability to unmute ourselves and solve situations.

First: That is why I didn't want to bring up who it was. I'm not extremely pissed about what happened in this exact situation, it was more about action being taken on other admins. As to not cause drama but rather come up with solutions. I am just tired of seeing it happen to mainly other people that are slayed and LATER having to ask what for. It's not that hard to unmute yourself as admin (I do it every round incase situations come up) and be like 'hey what's up..' I do it quite often and if they don't respond or just say 'oh woops sorry' and have no reason, that's when I slay. Not before figuring out what went on.. Sometimes peoples views are different and maybe not everything is black and white like we like to see it. So my actions that one time fell in the grey category because I never warned you. But if you would have explained, I slay myself every single time I freekill. Accident or not.

Second: So I may have not noticed the chat this one time. But, are you saying that you look at a terrorist that is sitting there at the beginning of the round unmoving to see their name and politely ask them what they are doing. Sorry I hate rounds that go on for 10 minutes because people like warn every person that delays or whatever. If you specifically warn someone hiding in their cell to come out and they won't be punished, yeah they're going to come out and look for another time to rebel.

People being t who don't have admin can't unmute themselves. They need to type. Just sayin...

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

By the way, you don't go to spec to solve a problem, you put yourself in no clip mode, while you address the problem, that way you aren't killed, than you continue the round. What doesn't seem fair about that? You're immune to being killed for a short time while you solve the problem? I'm not saying abuse noclip, I'm saying if there is a problem with spam, I put myself in no clip, mute the cts, go to them so they can see me and say STOP, then I go back to myself and start the round. It sounds like all you had to do was go into no clip, go and address the problem than join your team again and put yourself out of noclip. If you don't like using noclip, than set your health to 10k, address the problem and then set your health back to 100. Why in gods green earth would you go to spectate to address a problem, it's not like your demoing it.

By the way, you don't go to spec to solve a problem, you put yourself in no clip mode, while you address the problem, that way you aren't killed, than you continue the round. What doesn't seem fair about that? You're immune to being killed for a short time while you solve the problem? I'm not saying abuse noclip, I'm saying if there is a problem with spam, I put myself in no clip, mute the cts, go to them so they can see me and say STOP, then I go back to myself and start the round. It sounds like all you had to do was go into no clip, go and address the problem than join your team again and put yourself out of noclip. If you don't like using noclip, than set your health to 10k, address the problem and then set your health back to 100. Why in gods green earth would you go to spectate to address a problem, it's not like your demoing it.

Going spec isn't anything new. I'm sure you know I'm in spec often to look at people that are fishy and doing dumb shit. Not too hard to give up a round or two to make things better.

And you don't have to deal with the moron CT's constantly shooting you while you're trying to see what's wrong.

Going spec isn't anything new. I'm sure you know I'm in spec often to look at people that are fishy and doing dumb shit. Not too hard to give up a round or two to make things better.

And you don't have to deal with the moron CT's constantly shooting you while you're trying to see what's wrong.

Thats is why no-clip is good. it mean the Ct's can see you saying it in game form and they are the ones who choose to waste ammo coz it doesn't hurt...

If both work why you bothered so long as you get it sorted by you preferred method...

chikendinner

it's funny how this jb shit is like supa srs to some people.

It's just a game, get over it.

fucking amen.