Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

Beer Or Liquor

Liquor

Vodka

I love vodka

lol i remember talking with you on vent after you drank for the first time

I <3 Jager, and anything that has Jager.

Bacardi 151 is nice.

As for beer. A Lauganitas IPA (local) suits me just fine.... Or a Mickys...

Much prefer beer, you can't sit at home watching football with a martini can you lol. Don't get me wrong, love spirits etc when I'm on a night out, but beer is so much easier to drink.

Much prefer beer, you can't sit at home watching football with a martini can you lol. Don't get me wrong, love spirits etc when I'm on a night out, but beer is so much easier to drink.

QFT

Don't like the taste of beer that much... Long drinks ftw xD

and for drinking games: enough players, ½glass of vodka and loser drinks it all :)

Gotchya.

And organik, you can't beat a good jager bomb on a night on the town. Here in England theres a bar that sells them for £1 each on thursday nights, thats about $1.60. Great place to start off a boozey night.

No. Liquor doesn't work well with pong. If you play legit with beer in the cups and you drink when they are sunk, you drink as you play. It doesn't make sense to drink when you lose. Beer is definitely better for games cause then you can play/drink for a while without getting too drunk.

Well I tend to play drinking games with liquor mainly because it gets you drunk faster. Plus we also play it so the loser drinks, but are games are quite fast so everyone is drinking a lot of the time.

When I'm playing drinking games i prefer drinking steadily through the night, it tends to make my nights better rather than getting wasted in the first hour and then being unable to do anything. But i guess its all a matter of opinion.

Well in saying that, I have been getting a lot worse. I used to be able to handle pre-drinking quite well, now I seem to have to go home within an hour of the night starting because I'm not that drunk, so steady drinking pre-night is probably the best way.

I thought my tolerance had increased too, its only since I got back from my 18-30's holiday to Kos when it really started hitting me. I am still blessed with never getting hang overs, but I'm gone so quickly these days.

lol i remember talking with you on vent after you drank for the first time

I <3 Jager, and anything that has Jager.

Bacardi 151 is nice.

As for beer. A Lauganitas IPA (local) suits me just fine.... Or a Mickys...

I have a bad fucking experience with Jager

but I liked it before I start puking

Guest Fohacidal

Alcohol is for pussies

you guys knew this was coming

I would smash any of you in Beer Pong.

On another note, Jack and Crown are my absolute favorite drinks, but if I have to go cheap then I'll get some KD.