Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B'laz.e

B'laz.e's Application to Syndicate Gamers[Accepted]

Recruitment Form

Name

B'laz.e

Boston, MA

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:15163915

XFire

blazoboy123

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile:

SHITS BROKEN SON

Microphone

Yes

Favorite Server

GUNGAME

Have you ever hacked in game before?

No

Questions or Comments

I leik feeties.

About Yourself

I has no leif?

Referral

MARIO MO FUCKKA

Yes mo fucker.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7334

• Have a referral from L3 or higher

• Have to have at least 1 week of forum time and 25 posts

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by an Advisor so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Advisors:

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

Beefwipe (Xfire: tannerblood)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining four votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

[22:27] sG | Mario: Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

[22:27] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: If i had admin, mute. Otherwise attempt to get an admin in the server.

[22:27] sG | Mario: Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

[22:28] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Spec for a demo, acquire steam id and report on forums.

[22:28] sG | Mario: Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

[22:28] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: type "joinuv.com" in internet browser

[22:28] sG | Mario: Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

[22:29] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Yes, I dont take things all that seriously unless necessary.

[22:29] sG | Mario: lol truth

[22:29] sG | Mario: Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

[22:30] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Im back to enjoy the ride xD

[22:30] sG | Mario: Question6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

[22:30] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Sure, why not xD

[22:31] sG | Mario: Question7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

[22:32] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: I dont play too often, but i do play on GG when there's population. and im on the forums all the time whether im posting or not.

[22:32] sG | Mario: Question8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

[22:34] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: I have alot of spare time on my hands that i could lend to get stuff done in the community. Im a mapper. Nothing that special

[22:34] sG | Mario: Question9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

[22:34] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Sure, of course i would.

[22:35] sG | Mario: Question10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

[22:35] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Yes, twice. First time i left personal reasons. Second, someone was butthurt about the tags i was wearing.

[22:27] sG | Mario: Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

[22:27] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: If i had admin, mute. Otherwise attempt to get an admin in the server.

[22:27] sG | Mario: Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

[22:28] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Spec for a demo, acquire steam id and report on forums.

[22:28] sG | Mario: Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

[22:28] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: type "joinuv.com" in internet browser

[22:28] sG | Mario: Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

[22:29] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Yes, I dont take things all that seriously unless necessary.

[22:29] sG | Mario: lol truth

[22:29] sG | Mario: Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

[22:30] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Im back to enjoy the ride xD

[22:30] sG | Mario: Question6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

[22:30] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Sure, why not xD

[22:31] sG | Mario: Question7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

[22:32] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: I dont play too often, but i do play on GG when there's population. and im on the forums all the time whether im posting or not.

[22:32] sG | Mario: Question8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

[22:34] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: I have alot of spare time on my hands that i could lend to get stuff done in the community. Im a mapper. Nothing that special

[22:34] sG | Mario: Question9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

[22:34] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Sure, of course i would.

[22:35] sG | Mario: Question10: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

[22:35] .#Gn :: B'laz.e [☮]: Yes, twice. First time i left personal reasons. Second, someone was butthurt about the tags i was wearing.

We should change it to joinsG.com

I vote yes

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks your application will be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 6 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Managers:

CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

Mario (Xfire: ajayx)

Advisors:

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

Beefwipe (Xfire: tannerblood)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

I fucking love whiskey. I don't think i'd give it up for this.

Keep drinking it, just make sure you call me more often. It makes my day.