Sign in to follow this  
GoD of WaR

Does Beefwipe should make people Nigger?Im black man.

Guest Teggman

mario said "nigger".

omg.

ban he.

I read your little passage and when you mentioned english all i saw was freekiller #3 yelling ENGRISH ENGRISH I SPEAK ENGRISH

mario said "nigger".

omg.

ban he.

I read your little passage and when you mentioned english all i saw was freekiller #3 yelling ENGRISH ENGRISH I SPEAK ENGRISH

He didn't say it as a racial slur.

QFT

Edit: Beef can say whatever he wants in a private chat as long as it stays private. In this case it didn't

Guest Mr Clickerson
Yes but as an advisor using the sG tags and commenting on something in the forums he should be held to the same rules as if he was in the forums or in game. If it was a different member things may be different but he isn't. Also he didn't say anything about what dialect that we speak but that he is not an American or British. That is why his English is not used properly.

It's private. Xfire has nothing to do with Syndicate and vice versa. That's like saying he can't call someone a nigger in person (say, at the supermarket) without being punished here.

EDIT:

Teggman. D:! Does his name start with "S" and end with "O"?

Whatever why say anything he's in the clique so nothing would happen anyways. This isn't a community anymore then a crack house is. Its just a few immature kids that can't understand such things as principles. My point was he said it while commenting on something in the forums to someone that he obviously doesn't know. The place or program used is irrelevant. So I guess staff members (Or members of the clique) don't need to watch themselves, what they say or to whom they say it to. If this was me or chosen (sorry chosen you had the last post) everyone would be crying like a little bitch.

Well you were the last one to post.

My only problem with him saying nigger (besides the obvious) is at some point he is going to have to punish someone for saying EXACTLY what he just said. Thats my beef (no pun intended). People are going to hate on me no matter what I say, but you know I have a point.

GodofWar: It was a private chat dude, you should have kept it that way.

It's private. Xfire has nothing to do with Syndicate and vice versa. That's like saying he can't call someone a nigger in person (say, at the supermarket) without being punished here.

The man makes a good argument. Nicely analogized.

So yeah, private chat should have stayed private, not Sandy's fault that it was made public. Internets is srs bsns.

Edit: We have this guy named Queeferthefetusbotircspam that comes in ZM all the time and makes derogatory statements about everyone but we just fuck around with him instead of banning him lol. Blind, Fire, Drugs, Freeze+Slaps for maximum flight distance. So yeah you can torture the in game racists instead of just banishing them. More fun for me at least.

Apathy: How the hell does saying nigger in a private chat with another person justify a removal from any position?

I didn't say removel he did. I agreed with him with a facetious remark.

There are 2 languages:

Old British English

New American English.

I speak both of them.

I don't know how to make a difference between them.

Can you please stop writing bcuz i fail everytime i write?

This is being made a much bigger deal than it is. I called some foreigner a nigger because he kept pissing off and spamming me and generally not making much sense.

(Blacks =/= Niggers)

Someone white can be called a nigger purely for the way they're acting, same as a black guy. Black guys are fine generally, and honestly where I live, most white people act more niggerish than the black people. I don't use the word nigger to be racist, I used it in this case to provoke an angry reaction for fun because I knew he wouldn't understand anything I said anyway, so I used a word he might know.

EDIT:

There are 2 languages:

Old British English

New American English.

I speak both of them.

You speak neither.

English = English

Just as Spanish from Spain = Spanish from South America.

We just have a couple of different meanings for a few words, and you spell some words "wrongly" lol.

I think that this thread is more so an argument about saying the 'n' word and the arguments on how bad that is, and we all know that could go on forever. Sorry if your feelings are hurt God of War, but this thread is starting trouble. If it really hurt you that bad, then maybe you should rethink your application here. We don't need another person starting trouble. Sure, Beefwipe said that word, but you KNOW he meant nothing bad by it. I'm sure he will apologize.

I think the word should be banned and you can't say it regardless of your race to prevent further trouble ...

And sorry about your application being denied God Of War but it is also no point being in a community where you harbour a hate or anger with a member. But I know you are not bad because I have played with you and you seem nice =) Hope to see you around in-game

There are 2 languages:

Old British English

New American English.

I speak both of them.

Just checked this thread, thought I'd sort this spastic out once and for all.

English, is the official language of the United Kingdom.

English is also the term used by American's to describe their language, which although spoken the majority of the same way, is written and typed with subtle, lazier differences(see the dropping of the 'U' in colour, and other such words)

Beef's example of Spanish being the language spoken in Spain, and the variant of Spanish spoken by the South American communities has much the same relationship as the two English variants.

Olde English, is a dead language, in which many words were elongated, or used under different contexts. It has slowly died out, until the English language which is now spoken in England is largely accepted to be Modern English, however it is doubtless that there will be many variations over the coming years, decades, and centuries, until the language spoken today is considered Olde English.

Examples of Olde English can be found in documents such as the Magna Carta. This is a twelfth century English legal document.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Whatever why say anything he's in the clique so nothing would happen anyways. This isn't a community anymore then a crack house is. Its just a few immature kids that can't understand such things as principles. My point was he said it while commenting on something in the forums to someone that he obviously doesn't know. The place or program used is irrelevant. So I guess staff members (Or members of the clique) don't need to watch themselves, what they say or to whom they say it to. If this was me or chosen (sorry chosen you had the last post) everyone would be crying like a little bitch.

Well you were the last one to post.

Nothing happens to me, either, and I'm certainly not in "the clique". There's hardly anyone in this clan that DOESN'T call each other "nigger" over Xfire or Steam chat. I'm sorry to say, that's just the way it is. It's God of War's fault for bringing it to the forums unedited. Usually that would be a call for punishment, but since he barely even understands English, they've probably decided to go easy on him.

EDIT:

Gallant, Americanized English... The only real difference is not lazier spelling, but the fact that it's spelled more phonetically.

No where in the rules does it mention xfire. It only says under

POSTING: G. No Racist/Homophobic Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree. THIS RULE ALSO APPLIES TO HOMOPHOBIC SLURS-- this includes, but is not limited to, the use of the word "fag" and any of its derivations. For objective purposes, sG does not recognize the word "fag" as meaning a cigarette, or a bundle of sticks.

So, according to the rules, Beefwipe could do that as much as he pleases in xfire. Sure, maybe to some it makes him look bad. Posting the 'n' word is NOT ALLOWED so anyone who did post it in this thread should consider editing it out as it is not allowed, including the first post. Beef didn't break the rules, however, God of War did.

There are 2 languages:

Old British English

New American English.

I speak both of them.

By Old British English, I assume you mean Old English, in which case, I question your ambition to learn said language. It's rather esoteric.

Lol, nigger and faggot are in the process of gaining new meaning

pretty soon they are both going to have the same meaning as "douchebag" instead of describing a stereotypical loud black dude or a queer

fag: 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most common associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

In related news, I am Bike-curious.

Lol, nigger and faggot are in the process of gaining new meaning

pretty soon they are both going to have the same meaning as "douchebag" instead of describing a stereotypical loud black dude or a queer

agreed

fag: 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most common associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

In related news, I am Bike-curious.

Fucking lol'd. Hard.

lololololololololololololololololololololol.