Sign in to follow this  
GoD of WaR

Does Beefwipe should make people Nigger?Im black man.

sG | Beefwipe: huh

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: hai beef

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: u asnwerd my steam account post.

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: u said u be intrested.

sG | Beefwipe: no i answered nic

sG | Beefwipe: when did i :s

sG | Beefwipe: i said nic should do it

sG | Beefwipe: thats it lol

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: Shush nic, just do the trade. D:

sG | Beefwipe: yeah?

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: u fkd up my post.

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: both of you.

sG | Beefwipe: nigger

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: FUCKIN RACIST!

sG | Beefwipe: cunt wipe

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: SO WHAT IF IM BLACK!

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: FUCKIN MOTHR FUCKER WITHISH!

ٿâ„¢я∂z•̀яâ„¢ٿ: YOU BITCH!

sG | Beefwipe: shut the fuck up nigger nobody wants to trade with you

sG | Beefwipe: k nice one

sG | Beefwipe: fuck off

This is totaly a mess.I said he fkd up my post in the way he spammed in there,not to be takn as anything else.

What the hell is an advisor doing calling people racial slurs? Even if some of the chat log is missing. Something drastic needs to be done very swiftly.

Fail.

This was xfire. And also I won't be an Advisor for much longer.

Fail.

This was xfire. And also I won't be an Advisor for much longer.

Yes that was a fail on your part and removing your status seems about right.

Oh and xfire is a chat log.

GoD of WaR, looks like u trying to start a fire within the clan, u've been banned for free killing. i think your probably non american because u and i type the same. and if beefwipe called you a "n****r" over steam then you cant do anything, he didnt do anything on a sever or forums. anyways he is pretty much above the law because he is sexy.

dubble post

GUYS STFU. he didnt do anything wrong, do you guys have any clue how many times some of the higher people in the clan call ppl something racist. nothing happens then. THE RULES STATE that there is no racism, AND those rules are only on VENT and SEVERS. so if this was xfire or steam, you cant do anything about it. PLUS he cant get banned, or removed improper placing in the forums of a complaint with the fact there is no screen shots therefore it could have never happened.

EDIT: almost triple post.

Apathy, you mad bro? you don't get higher in the clan by saying "something drastic must happen" no one was hurt in this. and i think that when making a theard you must u proper enlushhhhhheses "Does Beefwipe should make people N-bomb?Im black man." GoD of WaR is only posting this kuz he is tryin to get out of the ban he has already. hs trying to look like an angel

Regardless of where he posted it. Sorry to say but ignorance does not confine its self to x-fire. I can care less about moving anywhere in the community. I just can't stand idiots.

Regardless of where he posted it. Sorry to say but ignorance does not confine its self to x-fire. I can care less about moving anywhere in the community. I just can't stand idiots.

agreed, i dont like racism because i know how it feels on both ends. just beefwipe only be racist to me and sam