Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Horny©at

Horny©at's Application to Syndicate Gamers(Accepted)

Oh really?

and to whoever said something about my attitude... yes master I will do as you say always and forever. Don't be that guy.

That first one wasn't even a vote so good job. I said if I could vote for you, but that wasn't my vote.

Not really sure how that post showed Amber voted twice... the first post was about how IF she could vote as staff, he'd be in, i.e for the final staff vote. Then the second one was for her actually voting yes for the poll.

Basically, she did vote once, unless whoever is keeping track in numbers is horrible.

Hornycat counted it in his first tally.

You have no idea.

Oh yes I do.

You are the clans ultimate douche bag next to P2.

sounds good to me.

That first one wasn't even a vote so good job. I said if I could vote for you, but that wasn't my vote.

Hornycat counted it in his first tally x2.

Hornycat counted it in his first tally.

Oh yes I do.

sounds good to me.

Hornycat counted it in his first tally x2.

Your like one of those sweet puppies that seems nice at first but then tiers another hole in your ass.

Your like one of those sweet puppies that seems nice at first but then tiers another hole in your ass.

honestly, I just don't have common curtisie < that is spelled wrong... I am only 19 so I have a while longer to fingesdknasoindiasodnaionoienegposanpdapodasdasd... I am on the phone and I am trying to tell a story, you get my point, I can't think straight right now...

Bottom line, yes I am an asshole sometimes, but most of the time it's cause I'm just saying the truth in a harsh way, or a very retarded hurtful way.

Guest Horny©at

Owns and Tstan, you guys seriously need to go to the free for all. This is a recruitment thread, not a thread about puppies and whatnot.

Yes-11

No-5

Zach, I will take that into consideration next time I play zm. But the TRUE badass zombie player is undead :D , have you seen him play?

I think it would help if whoever is counting votes to also include the names, not just the numbers :x

Owns and Tstan, you guys seriously need to go to the free for all. This is a recruitment thread, not a thread about puppies and whatnot.

Yes-11

No-5

Zach, I will take that into consideration next time I play zm. But the TRUE badass zombie player is undead :D , have you seen him play?

hes nothing compared to what 12eaper was capable of back in the day, he made ferocity look like a bitch

12eaper? That guy has never been a threat to me...No good without props?

Undead is the new 12eaper. 12eaper and Marcos were dependent upon props. New ZM has nothing of the sort.

No

7 - Owns, Junzou, S3Xmagik, Chauklet.Shake(Elmo), Kollabooo, Felicity, fatb0y

fucking hornycat changed the no's.. it was 6 not 5.

I don't appreciate the dishonesty.

Elmo's votes are disregarded in every single poll unless he posts a reasoning. He has voted no on every poll and not once had justified his votes.

No he hasn't

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22724&page=3

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22777&page=2

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22744&page=3

So he clearly voted no on accident, he also said he wanted to change those to yes votes. By not saying anything in this thread it would be clear that he is actually voting no.

fatb0y, people need to EXPLAIN WHY they voted no otherwise their votes can be nulled.

Don't call him a liar.

Guest Horny©at

I didn't change the no's. Longcat said don't count Elmo so I didn't. You just said that by not posting in this thread it must mean no, so by your logic I would have about 200 no's considering there are about 200 members in this clan who haven't posted!?

Before you call someone a liar, check your facts. I'm also mad at the fact you call me dishonest; about what? Do you know what a mistake is? I see no point in trying to pull a fast one on the votes. All I'm doing is following what the staff said and they said any no's" mean nothing if they have no reason stated.

I get scolded at for following the rules! That irritates me!

Guest Horny©at

Why disappointed? Instead of just saying you will be mad if I make it in, say why you will be mad.

I don't know you that well magik and You might not know me either but I definitely plan to get to know everyone better.

What bothers you about me?

I didn't change the no's. Longcat said don't count Elmo so I didn't. You just said that by not posting in this thread it must mean no, so by your logic I would have about 200 no's considering there are about 200 members in this clan who haven't posted!?

Read longcat's post. it states:

"Elmo's votes are disregarded in every single poll unless he posts a reasoning. He has voted no on every poll and not once had justified his votes."

I pointed out that the fact he voted "no" in every single poll was probably an accident since in the links i provided he says somewhere in the thread " I would like to change it to yes".

Since Elmo has NOT said "i would like to change it to yes", then that means it is REALLY a "NO" vote.

I haven't read anywhere that states "no" votes are null unless followed by reasoning.

EDIT: I must imagine longcat's reasoning behind disregarding Elmo's posts is because he probably assumed that he is just one of those douche's where they vote "no" for the lulz. I have pointed out that that is not the case. Elmo is quite specifically voting NO against you.

EDIT2: I also concede the fact that I probably jumped the gun earlier with the "dishonesty" bit. Then again... you should lrn2read, reading comprehension is importantz.

Guest Horny©at

Why can't elmo just come to this thread and say no directly? I would like to hear it from him.