Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Horny©at

Horny©at's Application to Syndicate Gamers(Accepted)

Guest Horny©at

Recruitment Form

Name

Hornycat

Planet Earth

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:19091765

XFire

hornycat

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile:

Microphone

No

Favorite Server

Zombie Mod

Have you ever hacked in game before?

No

Questions or Comments

So I have this thing with cats you see.........

About Yourself

I love to play music (Drum set and trombone)

and I like doing mathematics and I plan to become either a musician, medical or aerospace engineer xD

Referral

Longcat (He has way too many O's in his name)

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7334

• Have a referral from L3 or higher

• Have to have at least 1 week of forum time and 25 posts

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by an Advisor so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Advisors:

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

Beefwipe (Xfire: tannerblood)

Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining four votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it?

Tell the mic spammer to stop, mute him through player list, if other players start complaining about the spamming I'll message an administrator on at the moment, there is bound to be one on at any given time.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

Demo that person, get his steam id, report to forums, and wait for administrative action

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

Join the forums at www.syndicate-gamers.net

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature cat? If so, why?

This question has a million different answers to it. Everyone has a kid side of themselves and a mature side. I'm both ways. When I need to be serious, I do just that, but when

I hang around in the servers I'm laid back and fun guy to be around. "Maturity is knowing when to be immature".

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG community?

It's so awesome to play with other gamers who share the same interest.

Question6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes.

Question7: On average, how often will you play on the sG servers and how often will you be on the forums?

2-3 hours everyday except Monday's and Wednesday and Friday's,usually 2 times a day on the forums.

Question8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I'm currently learning how to use python so I can start doing plug-ins and more.

Question9: Would you contribute to discussions made within sG and keep the topics civil?

Hell yeah, you know it.

Question10: Have you ever been a member in sG before? If so, why did you leave?

No, I have not been a member before; however, I would like to become part of sG.

w00t 1/4

^ I forgot which one of the advisors came up with this, but I think it should be changed to:

Have you ever previously applied to sG? If yes, why did you leave/why do you think you were not accepted?

or something along those lines.

This is doesn't really pertain to hornycat, but in the future when we have people like hornycat who apply 2 or 3 times and not get in, I kinda wanna see some self reflection type mumbo jumbo. Instead of the same screening over and over again.

^ I forgot which one of the advisors came up with this, but I think it should be changed to:

Have you ever previously applied to sG? If yes, why did you leave/why do you think you were not accepted?

or something along those lines.

This is doesn't really pertain to hornycat, but in the future when we have people like hornycat who apply 2 or 3 times and not get in, I kinda wanna see some self reflection type mumbo jumbo. Instead of the same screening over and over again.

I fixed all the questions in my app before this. No one noticed I guess. :|

Guest Horny©at

I fixed them too clay, there were too many =(UV)= signs. I agree with you fatboy on adding the second part.

Guest Horny©at
No More mic?

I have a mic, it's currently not working though. I was gonna buy ones that clay suggested to me (x-52's Turtle beach) .

Just one more vote!

If I could vote you would have your 4 votes. ;D. But you need to hurry up and get in already. Havent you been a recruit like 3 times already?

You know the drill Horny

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the sG recruitment process, the two week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks you will have to bump your application to be re-voted on. There will now be a poll attached to your thread, players who have interacted with you will vote yes or no on your entry into sG. If you get 15 votes one way or another, you will be automatically accepted or denied. Only votes from sG Members will count towards the required 15. Even staff votes do not count in the poll. If you do not obtain this, it will take 6 staff votes to be accepted into the clan.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Managers:

• CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

• BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

• HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)

• Mario (Xfire: ajayx)

Advisors:

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Church (Xfire: Ninjadub)

• Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

• Beefwipe (Xfire: tannerblood)

• Longcat (Xfire: festizian)

• Noire (Xfire: noirethespacecowboy)

Made your poll as well. Please only vote if you are a clan member.

First poll vote! :D

Yes, because Hornycat is a good person generally, and I have nothing against him.

I voted no... because he is a fucking moron and I do not want someone that fucking retarded in the same community as me.

I'd like to see you two go toe-to-toe in a general knowledge test.

Guest Horny©at

I don't worry about the haters. I just laugh and move on :D

I don't think we are counting by polls, they are easily rigged and I'm pretty sure not all votes are gonna be clan members only.

I'm counting by comments.

Yes - 5

No - 1

I'm gonna vote yes, because he's waited long enough and I don't see why people are raging on him. He's fun, even though I think he carries a slight 'higher than thou' attitude.

So... I'll get back to that when it's available.

Funny. I thought the same thing about you.

I vote yes! Again, it wont let me but I hope my vote still counts.

Who cares.

I'd like to see you two go toe-to-toe in a general knowledge test.

Set it up clay... I'm there, it'll be funner than sitting in wcs2 watching my screen jump and hop and skip every 2 seconds.

Who cares.

Set it up clay... I'm there, it'll be funner than sitting in wcs2 watching my screen jump and hop and skip every 2 seconds.

Give this man a test Clay!