Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Jailbreak?

I'm just wondering why there was never a jailbreak mod implimented? Last requests get VERY annoying when there aren't any admins on and you have to deny 4/5 requests people have depending on the map.

Possible to add it in..? It shouldn't be to hard.

Asides from the fact that it's coded from scratch? No problem at all.

I'm hesitant about using it because I see it as too restrictive on LRs. Everyone would always choose the same things, and shit gets boring fast. Wait for it in the next 2 weeks.

I guess that's true.. idk I was thinking they wouldn't HAVE to do the whole !lr and pick something.

But when they did want to do a deag s4s or awp s4s or dead toss etc. Then they could still do that without an admin being present. It's not a must, and usually there are admins available.. just those times there aren't, it's hard.

EDIT: Oh, and I didn't know it was coded from scratch, I figured they had those available online (like the wcs mods and all that) to download. Then you would just tweak them to our liking.

honestly mario and polis seem to be dedicating weeks worth of their life to this. It's pretty amazing they're able to do so much while still balancing their lives too. haha but I can't wait to see the servers all up and running smoother than ever once mario is done.

Everyone should buttrape (in a good way) Mario, for how much work he has been doing. XD

lol love how it was said that jailbreak was gonna be out of beta in auguest LOL. i guess things took a toll and it's been delayed ever since.

but im sure mario is spending an hour or two when he's available to work on lr for us... but mario, can't you just take a pre-configured one and temporarily use it until you have the one you like up and running without bugs? because the server feels very naked rite now...

Yea, a temporary lr command would be pretty cool, besides now in the motd we can't deny certain requests so it would help the lr's go faster.

If you are making it from scratch. You could have it so that the lr's can only be used like a certain amount of times. And then after like 4 rounds or something have the lr allowed. That would work good I guess.

If you are making it from scratch. You could have it so that the lr's can only be used like a certain amount of times. And then after like 4 rounds or something have the lr allowed. That would work good I guess.

Facepalm becouse he dosen't realise what actually happened here...

Couldn't you guys add a section where you click the number and type out your request if its not in there?

*facepalm*

Sign in to follow this