Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

Caught Smoking

Got caught smoking in my room with a bunch of my friends today.. My mom actually didnt really care she didnt even take my bong or my weed from me.. shes just worried im gonna start doing other drugs.. she walked in right when i was taking a bong rip lol

any funny stories of you guys getting caught??:P

I've never been "caught" because I never lived with an uptight parent.

Where I am from you can't even get charged for anything under 30 grams, as long as its not bagged ready for sale.

But I don't smoke in people's houses because I have respect for what they own.

Marijuana isn't a gateway drug but, because most people use marijuana first, by default it is condoned a gateway drug.

If people snorted crack at the age of 12 then did marijuana they would say the crack led to marijuana(fucking retarded)

But at least she didn't flip, I have seen bongs/pipes/faces broken by crazy controlling parents.

I've never been "caught" because I never lived with an uptight parent.

Where I am from you can't even get charged for anything under 30 grams, as long as its not bagged ready for sale.

But I don't smoke in people's houses because I have respect for what they own.

Marijuana isn't a gateway drug but, because most people use marijuana first, by default it is condoned a gateway drug.

If people snorted crack at the age of 12 then did marijuana they would say the crack led to marijuana(fucking retarded)

But at least she didn't flip, I have seen bongs/pipes/faces broken by crazy controlling parents.

I'll come home and my entire room will be flipped upside down and reorganized and cleaned up (which ain't so bad) because my parents are looking for drugs.

TIME TO GET A SAFE AND LEAVE THEM WONDERING. fucking paranoids.

why do you smoke weed. all that does is mess up your life. and its not "cool" most who smoke are failures

Cannot for the life of me see how it messes up my life. Just for kicks, let's have you explain how it exactly messes up one's life.

waste of money. all you be thinkign about is smoking. getting high doing stupid stuff that will toss you in jail. if your like out of hs then it dont matter. most who smoke are wannabe gansters that are failures. this is what i think.

why do you smoke weed. all that does is mess up your life. and its not "cool" most who smoke are failures

Yea, I agree with Kelso, it cannot really mess up your life unless you abuse it and let it lead you to worse drugs. People don't always smoke to be cool, it's a good feeling... and that would be a stereo type.

waste of money. all you be thinkign about is smoking. getting high doing stupid stuff that will toss you in jail. if your like out of hs then it dont matter. most who smoke are wannabe gansters that are failures. this is what i think.

What I do when I'm high:

retrieve?id=13608&size=300x300&download=0

I've read the AMA Journal article that had the official results from the movie "Super High Me". It was actually less harmful that cigarette smoke.

*I don't endorse drug use* *I don't endorse drug use* *I don't endorse drug use* *I don't endorse drug use*

Guest formerlyaeth

guys i took dare and im smart and the cop told me everything!!!

The fact is that it gets you fucked up, and if you're doing something that gets you fucked up every single day, booze, green, pills, whatever, it has a negative effect on your life period.

Not to mention its illegal.

Having said that I used to smoke a shit load of it.

Guest formerlyaeth

i dont drink or smoke cigarettes, but i still smoke pot. and salvia. salvia fucks you up more but pot is still illegal.

ONLY IN AMERICA