Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

WoW Gold Sites

Complete waste of money. It's better to find something that sells well and farm it.

Like on Laughing Skull, Wool sells for 10+ gold per stack of 20 and, with a Death Knight, you could farm it easily.

Wailing Caverns, do the quest that gives you the pattern for the deviate scale belt, farm the mats.

Lvl 18 twink blue belt. sells for 25 g, mats are like 5 g each

there you go

Easiest way by far to make cash is to buy saronite ore, prospect it, turn the green gems into jewelry and DE them. I always make what I spend on ore from scarlet rubies and make pure profit on the dust. I can make 2k+ a day only doing this for a couple hours (depending upon if I have someone supplying me with saronite ore).

If you really want to buy some gold though, bankofwow has always been a really good site to me when I didn't know how to make gold.

how bout you do 25 dailies and make use of a profession?

as an alchemist, i buy stacks of tiger lily for 5g , and sell stacks of mighty str for 50g, i also make an epic gem every day which sells for 150, and i get the mats for 10g off the AH.

I rolled on a new server and bought 1,000 gold before.

Most the sites are probably pretty legit.

I watched a short doc on them, its people on computers getting paid to farm gold, in countries where they don't make alot of money.

Think "sweatshop" but the WoW version.

If you have a decent job and get money, I don't see the problem with buying gold in small quantities.

You either spend your time or your money, and to me personally, my time is worth more. Of course it depends on how much you buy.

Ever since the whole selling arena points and carrying people to weapons, I've been set for life.

Selling 700 points for 1k+ gold is fucking great. 3k+ gold for weapons/shoulders? God I miss that.

Easy way to farm money, at least on andorhal is by farming the mats for the Darkmoon Cards and selling the cards or waiting till you get a full deck

Honestly, since the brewfest started I've made well over 10k gold.

I run the brewfest boss daily with a few of my toons and anytime I win the mount drop/remote/boe epic I sell them for 2k+. When I won the first mount at midnight of the opening day I sold it for over 3k. haha. And I still have a week to go.

Guest ickypop

I remember when I first bought from a gold site. They got my account banned because they used bots. Oh well, I hate World of Warcraft now, it's a waist of $15.00 a month.

Guest Jervis

I work for a company based out of Cleveland, Ohio that supplies virtual currency. Pretty much everything from WOW, EVE, FFXI to Xbox Live Cards. Personally I'd rather spent 10 bucks and save myself 3 days of farming as well, but I understand both sides of the anti-gold buying argument :)

Things like selling wool for 10g a stack just wont work for any kind of real return, you would essentially have to completely dominate the market and buy out anyone who undercuts you, and the gold return would still be fairly minimal because the demand just isn't that high. You would be lucky to cover your daily repair bill.

Either way, we are definitely legit, everything is traded off clean unflagged accounts, no keylogged currency or any other drama to get you banned. We are all gamers so its a pretty tight knit group of employees we have here, not like the cheap sites that get thrown up overnight and spam in game for weeks on end until they setup again under a new name.

Just run a google search for mogs.com reviews, or if you have any questions pop into our live chat, I'd be more than happy to help you out =)

If there's even a minute chance of getting banned for it, it's not legit. Since RMTing is against the ToS, it's definitely not legit. Sure, it may be safer than the korean/chinese sites where they try to steal your account, but it's still not legit.

i have an idea, how about you work as hard as you would playing this timesink and invest your time in somthing that would actually make you real money. there is this thing called real life and you can make money and have fun at the same time.

Guest Jervis
If there's even a minute chance of getting banned for it, it's not legit. Since RMTing is against the ToS, it's definitely not legit. Sure, it may be safer than the korean/chinese sites where they try to steal your account, but it's still not legit.

While I see your point, it doesn't leave much room for grey area. Yes for a majority of games, buying virtual currency is against the TOS / EULA, however, the act itself is in no way illegal. The fact that it's against a games terms doesn't make the service itself illegitimate. In that sense you could say any game guide not published by the video game developer themselves, but by third party, are illegimate resources.

We do operate in a grey market, I'll give you that, but there's a very big difference between a responsible RMT retailer and a overnight satellite storefront setup. The simple fact is as long as there's a demand there will always be someone looking to make a buck by providing the supply, it's just important to choose a retailer that can actually provide service, and not just leave you hanging out to dry.

people who buy gold can be summed up into one word. lazy. there are just too many ways to earn gold in game that take no more than a few hours a day. I have purchased 2 travelers tundra mammoths and have never bought gold from a website, and I've only been playing since June of 09.(playing my death knight, i have played wow since 1st day of beta minus the time between june08 through june09 where i took a break :D )

lets make a list shal we?

dailies

professions

playing the auction house

honor (to buy gems)

heroics/raids (to buy orbs, mmm crusader orbs sell for a fuckload and u get so many when u do toc10/25 and togc10/25)

selling runs (i found some dude who payed for 5 LBRS runs, gave me 2k gold, took about an hour)

farming (whatever sells most/is easiest to farm)