Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

I'm quitting gaming.

It has been fun, but.... I need to move on.

I've noticed something.... the value of my life has depreciated constantly since I've been gaming. I've not taken care of myself, I've put on a little bit of wait(5-10lbs) and I'm not really trying at my college work, ffs, I've had to have people ban me from UV in order top do stuff I NEEDED to do.

So.... I've decided, that this is it. I'm going to man up, do the most mature thing I've done on these forums and leave.... I'll check back on this thread, but, past that, I will not be on the servers. I will not post on the forums after 5 days of this posting, and I will, from now on. No longer game.

I will remain on xfire, I will keep my tags on xfire, but I will not game, I will only use the internet to watch some anime and do my college work.

Some personal notes.

Junzou, I really like you, its thanks to you that I got into this clan to start with, and that I got so far.

Oreo, wherever you've been the past few days, I want to thank you for helping me get my WCS:ZM server, for however short of time that it was.

Clickerson, it was fun, you really made things interesting.

Foh, same to you, made things fun to read.

BChaos, you are a good person, just be mindfull of the image you project. You are a woman, people will not always listen to you as such, be mindful of whom you speak to and how, but never let them challenge you because of your uterus.

Sandman, you are one funny fucker.

Mario... don't know much about you. But gj so far!

Crothers... keep up the good work, you have made UV so much stronger than it was with your linux skills!

Trubled, you were my best bud for a bit on here, was nice knowing you.

P2... there is something that I must say, while everyone HATES you, and wants you permanently gone... we have something that we have to THANK YOU for... and that is bringing us together. IF you had not brought this clan over from Halo, and kept it going, we all would not know one another. For this, I thank you.... I still hate you though.

LLETHANDER! Thanks for the cool anime suggestions!

I'm sure there are some I've missed... and I can't think of them at the moment.... but, in all seriousness, you guys it has been fun, and this is my farewell.

I have to do this, for myself, my wife, and most importently, my son. He is 8 months old, and I have been to focused on this damn community to give him the attention he needs.

So... I again, I say good bye. Perhaps... 2-3 years down the road, we will meet again....

I will miss you all sincerely

~Defiance, real name. Kevin L.

Side-note.

This is in no relation to my getting banned for 1d.

Hello no I'm going to miss ya man. really. We had a lot of fun trying to get WCS/ZM up and going. its a shame to see you go.. but I can respect you going.

Guest some fag

You're not going to leave. I know it... :(

I'm going to miss the "meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow... ect" in Vent.

Guest Fohacidal

yay im in a goodbye post! take it easy defiance, dont rage out of college now

Bah I guess I will have to see you around xfire bro...GL in collage and hope you have fun ....not being on CSS I guess >.< Hey one good thing now you will not ask me to get you a WoW Subscription up and going no srsly tho Wish you well bro and good luck with all of that stuff.