Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Off to School

So I'm now leaving for my first day of Junior year... Yay. Thanks to mafia, I'll be looking good and have a great day; well minus the fact that Jared is now in my school for the first time since I was in fourth grade. Stupid freshmen. Be home kinda late <3

Guest Horny©at

I have a feeling jared is gonna make your high school life a living hell.

Guest Waffle

How that's nice of you Lesbian. Never thought you liked Jared. :o

Jared is going to be your best friend now. By this, I mean to Sammy.

Yay! I'm home... I went to the movies with a beautiful boy, cough I mean ran around the track after school. Anyways, it was good. I have two essays due tomorrow, a project due in a week, a million papers to sign, and a quiz on all of the prezedentz tomorrow. Great.

I'll tell mafia about the dress test later :D Worked out better than I had thought.

Yay! I'm home... I went to the movies with a beautiful boy, cough I mean ran around the track after school. Anyways, it was good. I have two essays due tomorrow, a project due in a week, a million papers to sign, and a quiz on all of the prezedentz tomorrow. Great.

I'll tell mafia about the dress test later :D Worked out better than I had thought.

He was VERY confident that it would work.

Yay school! I can't wait to do that advanced geometry that I've been working on all summer long with the 120 question packet they gave me to fail. Huzzah! Who needs friends? I've got MATH!

FML.