Sign in to follow this  
Llethander

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

I played the live demo at PAX, its badass. I got to roll goblin and worgen, Worgens get annoying tho. Out of battle it goes back to human, then HOIAUSDOKJRALSIDJ Werewolf again. Gets very annoying.

I played the live demo at PAX, its badass. I got to roll goblin and worgen, Worgens get annoying tho. Out of battle it goes back to human, then HOIAUSDOKJRALSIDJ Werewolf again. Gets very annoying.

You can set it to worgen all the time, so if you know you will go in and out just set it to worgen

Eh, Cataclysm fucks up the Warcraft story, but then again, Bizzard killed off good characters already, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

I've had this game since it came out in 2004 and I have never had a top level character. I suppose that means I'm not too addicted?

Eh, Cataclysm fucks up the Warcraft story, but then again, Bizzard killed off good characters already, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

I've had this game since it came out in 2004 and I have never had a top level character. I suppose that means I'm not too addicted?

I've still been playing since 1.12 and I've never been past level 40 legitimately, haha.

The way stats work in Cataclysm it sounds like choosing gear is going to be serious fucking easy mode.

Not to be rude to anyone, but wow is sorta what you play to get into MMO's. Some nice upcoming MMO's. In no order, and ToR is an RPers game imo.

AoC: Rise of godslayer

Heroes of Telara

The exiled realm of Arborea

The old republic

I saw some of the guilds that are up before SWTOR's release date was even announced, and they look hardcore.

i dont think anybody here is that hardcore

Well, it is a nice thing to do for the newbies who otherwise would not try out an MMO.

Also SWTOR is bad, no guild for ToR that is hardcore PvP, ToR looks terrible. The game is for RP'ers and maybe PvE'ers. Bioware is not known for their combat, for their abiltiy to tell a story.

Hell, they even admitted to this, they said the thing that will keep players is their option to reroll another toon, to "take another path".

I quit because of the new patch content and cat coming out... After 7 level 80's and some of the top geared toons in Mal'Ganis I quit =/.

Of course they aren't top geared now because I quit with the ice crown raid gear. But my most recent was a holy priest geared at 5k gearscore, and he wasn't even my best.

Stupid wow.

i want the heroic deadmines. finally a challenge from VC.

i'll just make a worgen or a goblin though.

i'm waiting until cataclysm to pay for my account.

i need a new realm though.

I played hardcore from day 1 of WoW until BC came out, then it got really boring and repetitive. Nothing will beat the early Molten Core runs....so much fun.

New fucking expansion announced.

New Races

Horde: Goblin

Alliance: Worgen

Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms have been changed. Massive changes. Flying mounts in Azeroth. Level cap raised to 85. Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep. New race/class combinations (Gnome priest, Tauren Paladin, etc.) And more changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcHwEn0m7U

This info has been around for awhile

Fucking check the posted date, dumbass.

08-28-2009

I originally posted that shortly after the information was released - 7 days after it was announced at BlizzCon 2009, to be exact. No shit the information has been around a while at this point.