Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Public Apology

Guest Phoenix2

What can I say other than I did it because I felt I deserved it. As I started putting my life into UV and keeping it structurally in tact. I've never bragged about my talents, I don't know how to code a site, a plugin, a script. But what I did know how to do was how to keep a gaming community together, like a family. As I became more and more lazy with managing css servers about 2 years ago, I tried my best to keep the two best attributes of this community alive. I always wanted our servers fun and active. I've also always stirred towards keeping the community a laid-back, less serious approach to rules. It worked well, I mean even with my unlawful deeds, I felt I could always keep our community in a fun and active environment, despite my little usage of the forums.

Was it wrong for me to spend the donations? Yes, yes it was. Even I was shocked to hear it had gotten so high. Even though I was doing it, I never really thought I was hurting the community. Even Coin agreed to an extent. I mean in the 2 years that I sat back and used the my status and power to fulfill my own vain desires, I never thought UV was being hurt. I mean for many months we were making hundreds and hundreds of profit on top of the vain usages of the funds. I agree now, though, that that thinking was wrong. I was keeping UV from expanding. We could have still done gifts and raffles, but expansion is what many people have always wanted. I see now that I have hurt UV. I have hurt the community. It's hard to justify an act when so many people have so many different opinions.

I'm sorry, Undead Vengeance, I really am.

- P2

All I can say is bug off, no second chance. You stole around 5300$ from donators, which is a lot..

EDIT: You kept doing bad stuff recently, and kept apologizing and repeating. Will this ever stop? I don't think so.

Enough is enough phoenix2 aka Ian.

Sorry but no second chances, you exploited us.

Guest Phoenix2
So, in the past 2 years, how much weight have you gained from eating high-class pizza?

I weigh a little over 230. I don't gorge out, but I do need to get on a healthier diet.

Guest Phoenix2
Of what WERE up to, this community is no longer ruled by one person..or two, in your case..fatty.

I'm not denying I'm a little overweight for my age, but please try posting your opinion in a respectable manner.

- P2

Of what WERE up to, this community is no longer ruled by one person..or two, in your case..fatty.

Kollabo, I like you... .but shut the fuck up. Seriously... the man made a mistake, and hes owning up, I completely respect that and accept.

Kollabo, I like you... .but shut the fuck up. Seriously... the man made a mistake, and hes owning up, I completely respect that and accept.

Baz, I like you, but shut the fuck up and smell the flowers.

He buttfucked this community out of $5300 for pizza and cookies. That's something you can't undo with a sorry. People are so sketched out over this greedy motherfucker that were changing our community name. FIFTY-THREE-HUNDRED-DOLLLA. That's a lot Bazzy, thats a rot. (engrish)

I'm not denying I'm a little overweight for my age, but please try posting your opinion in a respectable manner.

- P2

Don't tell us how to post you fucking crook.

Guest Phoenix2

He buttfucked this community out of $5300 for pizza and cookies. That's something you can't undo with a sorry. People are so sketched out over this greedy motherfucker that were changing our community name. FIFTY-THREE-HUNDRED-DOLLLA. That's a lot Bazzy, thats a rot. (engrish)

I may have been greedy, but I don't see how I buttfucked the community. If anything, I buttfucked myself in the end. Once I get a job I'll start paying UV back. No lie there. One thing I would like to point out, people's opinions are their own. You don't need to flame someone because of it.

- P2

What they said.

Honestly.. P2... you brought this on your self.

I also must say... I shit myself laughing when we had our last xfire conversation. Oh how mistaken you were.

How can you say you didn't screw over this community..?

Yes, you did screw over yourself in the end, you stupid fat fuck, but still.. THE COMMUNITY.

That could of gone to new servers, giveaways, upgrades, etc.

On a side note.. P2 I would like to know what brought this sudden change of heart?

Last I heard you were stopping payments and transfers and all this mumbo jumbo.

Guest Phoenix2

You're a crook if there ever was won. You got lazy working for QS and you were fired because of it. You also attempted to steal Brad's property when you were kicked out of his home. Brad isn't an idiot, like you've led the community and the leaders of it to believe~

EDIT: You also attempted to steal Brad's Quantum-Servers.com domain name, on top of the hacking of my forum and xfire passwords. Please don't try shutting me up~

Was won? I thought you were a forum warrior. What is this? Proper spelling please, sausage fingers aren't an excuse.

Quit trying to bring others mistakes into this thread, this one stars you, fatty, not Crothers.

You're a crook if there ever was won. You got lazy working for QS and you were fired because of it. You also attempted to steal Brad's property when you were kicked out of his home. Brad isn't an idiot, like you've led the community and the leaders of it to believe~

Now I'm NOT saying Crother's is a crook... but if he is, it IS a plus.

UV has now replaced a useless crook for one that knows how to set up a server and all that jazz.

Sign in to follow this