Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Smokin @ Home

Well I normally toke up at a buddy of mine's house, but he's heading back to school in a week or so, so I'm looking for pointers on how to get high in my room and keep the smell down. I work nights so someone walking isn't going to be a problem at 3 in the morning, its more of the fact that I don't want my parents looking for that dead skunk in my room. I've heard of using the dryer sheets and toilet paper roll before, but I'm looking more along the lines of good cover scents or neutralizers. Any tips?

just blow that shit out the window and burn a cigarette after

or some nice smelling shit you spray everywhere

its not really that big a deal if it doesn't stay in your room

I used to use the dryer sheets when I would get paranoid. Now, I just blow the smoke straight out the window and rest your piece or joint on the window sill when you aren't taking a hit. Any kind of cologne will cover the smell, the aerosol ones preferably because they smell like ass and are strong. Whatever you use, you won't be able to just clam bake your room, you still gotta blow it out the window so it won't be that bad.

Or you can just toke when you shower, that's what I normally do at home. Close up the door and put a towel in front of the crack at the bottom of the door and turn on the fan, keep the water real hot. The hot air from the bathroom flows right out the window...along with the ganja smoke ;)

I use a vaporizer. I didn't even spray anything afterward, I just had a fan behind me blowing the air towards the window. Parents would come in like 10 minutes after and not suspect a thing.

The bounce & toilet paper roll has never really worked for me. That and I can't stand the smell of those things. I just blow the smoke out the window and then use this really small bottle of orange spray. It's really strong so one squirt and my room smells fresh again.

Take some dryer sheets and a toilet paper roll thing, put the dryer sheets in the tube and exhale into there.

Works like a charm.

EDIT: Fail, you already mentioned that.

ok... i have an idea. Do your thing. Then fucking fap... like 6 times... all over the room, just but nuts everywhere. Then, do a line of coke. That's just for fun. After you bust all those nuts, go get some honey and rub it all over your cock and your ABC. Make sure you haven't shaven in a while. The hair helps keep in the honey smell... Then, some how, don't ask me how, you have to smuggle a donkey into your room. Through the window or some shit. Put on a donkey show for your mother, her mother, and her mother's best friend. They will instantly start to finger themselves as they have become overwhelmed by sexual desire at the sight of the donkey show, and the aphrodesiac qualities of the honey you rubbed on your cock. By then, you have the smell of honey, old lady vagina, and donkey in your room. They won't suspect a thing ;)

I dunno, I think about how much I've spent on bongs, and they never last. They always break on me. I've gone through, 5 bongs maybe...one of them being nice the rest cheap ones. Ive spent maybe about 350 or so on bongs, down stems, bowls, and w/e else breaks with bongs. Maybe even more. The volcano I got for $420 and that thing has dropped so many times and it still works just as good as the day I got it. So if you are accident prone like me, the vaporizer eventually pays for itself.

ok... i have an idea. Do your thing. Then fucking fap... like 6 times... all over the room, just but nuts everywhere. Then, do a line of coke. That's just for fun. After you bust all those nuts, go get some honey and rub it all over your cock and your ABC. Make sure you haven't shaven in a while. The hair helps keep in the honey smell... Then, some how, don't ask me how, you have to smuggle a donkey into your room. Through the window or some shit. Put on a donkey show for your mother, her mother, and her mother's best friend. They will instantly start to finger themselves as they have become overwhelmed by sexual desire at the sight of the donkey show, and the aphrodesiac qualities of the honey you rubbed on your cock. By then, you have the smell of honey, old lady vagina, and donkey in your room. They won't suspect a thing ;)

o______________o

I'd probably just turn on a fan and leave the window open. Or go smoke out behind my garage, which is like, 20 steps from my room.

My room smells like a meth lab instead of weed!! Problem solved!

what did i tell you about making meth!?!

Just open up a window, get a fan blowing out and just blow the smoke into the fan. works like a charm. put the bowl out when your not smoking to save the bud along with keeping the smell down.

edit: also for neutralizing the smell, Febreeze works the best. doesnt smell like shit like axe or any of those and it covers it up without being suspicious

Everything here is good but the number 1 thing you want to do when smoking in your room is cover up the crack on the bottom side of your door.

When I lived in the dorm my RA only busted me when the door was uncovered. Another good tactic is to have a box fan blowing out in your window. Pre-febreeze and post-febreeze to make sure it doesn't stink.

Everything here is good but the number 1 thing you want to do when smoking in your room is cover up the crack on the bottom side of your door.

When I lived in the dorm my RA only busted me when the door was uncovered. Another good tactic is to have a box fan blowing out in your window. Pre-febreeze and post-febreeze to make sure it doesn't stink.

That's probably a pretty solid plan right there.