Sign in to follow this  
Guest ickypop

The Prison Break Server Must Need MAP!

Guest ickypop

I currently have this map that was only exclusive for this one server that is now dead. This was indented for a 50 slot size jail break. I am a very picky when it comes to maps...Oh my gosh this map is amazing

Includes Hockey, 2 pools, soccer, jeopardy room, elevator, basketball, vents (huge), and many more things. If you do not believe me check the link I have provided to the map

ba_jail_mia_blackops_beta6

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2gmm1ymeznm

Guest ickypop

Does anybody agree with me that we should have this map? :D :D :D

Hey Ickypop, is it cool if I throw some =(UV)= ads in there to show that's it's an exclusive map? Or would you rather I didn't.

Nevermind. The server is still active.

Lol MIA I remember that jailbreak clan. They had some really nice exclusive maps. Another good one was ba_mia_elec_jail or something. I have it somewhere..

Yeah we are in DESPERATE NEED of more maps on Jailbreak.

Mainly the ones were always playing are Space jail, prison break final, and spyder...

I love it. Big open spaces (key to jailbreak or else we'll get freedays all the time) and lots of stuff to do on the map. You also gave us Ct's an acess to the roof easily when there going outside so we can givem good coverage.

The only problem I have with the map is how complicated it might be when T's get out of their cells and when Ct's go to the back row of cells. A ct may get knifed easily and especially without backup.

That is all and I give this map a 4/5 Stars. A must have.

Guest Waffle

Regarding to what Clay said when he said the clan/server is still alive. Shouldn't you first ask them to allow the map to be put onto the server?

Guest ickypop

hay guys i can give you all the vmf and yes the server is dead so i got the last peice of pie before it was gone ;/ so can we please use it its really good.

Guest Horny©at

I just played this map,and I got to say this map has EVERYTHING.A tic-tac-toe board,swimmimg pool,basketball court,soccer and even some guns secretly hidden across the map for a terrorist to rebel if he wants.I agree with Ickypop,this map HAS to go on jailbreak NAO.

Guest ickypop

Well we have been on the map for an hour so far nobody wants to leave. But it makes no sense now. The server is crashing. I think it's UV's issue I have tested my map well enough on my server it has not crashed it. Somebody has either hacked the server or something else. Anways, for submitting the map do I get some type of reward :D

Guest Horny©at

***Left clay hanging***

Guest ickypop

hopefully we can get this jail server back up and put it on!

Guest Waffle

Ickypop I love how in both threads you failed to mention that M.I.A. is ALIVE and you ignored the fact we brought it up. Then there's the fact of M.I.A. crashing us because we took their map, the map that you suggested. I'm getting very suspicious of you.

Ickypop I love how in both threads you failed to mention that M.I.A. is ALIVE and you ignored the fact we brought it up. Then there's the fact of M.I.A. crashing us because we took their map, the map that you suggested. I'm getting very suspicious of you.

Conspiracy! I agree

I agree. Now there's a couple of MIA members trying to come in and play with us, and some of them are cooperative, but there are quite a few who just freekill as much as they can and then leave the server. That and the fact that MIA keeps DDoSing us so the server has a lot of lag spikes and sometimes even crashes D:

Hey Ickypop, is it cool if I throw some =(UV)= ads in there to show that's it's an exclusive map? Or would you rather I didn't.

Nevermind. The server is still active.

Ickypop I love how in both threads you failed to mention that M.I.A. is ALIVE and you ignored the fact we brought it up. Then there's the fact of M.I.A. crashing us because we took their map' date=' the map that you suggested. I'm getting very suspicious of you.[/quote']

I didn't warn you guys. Sorry for not being there...

Sign in to follow this