Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

=(UV)= Weekly Digest vol. 2 [7.10.2009]

why can't you just cancel the dedicated box...and host server from www.gameservers.com or www.counter-strike.com and you will save 50% money...

Because those servers are unreliable, and worse quality. One reason we have so many players and we have the admin subscribers we do is because we have good quality servers.

Guest tmu
Because those servers are unreliable, and worse quality. One reason we have so many players and we have the admin subscribers we do is because we have good quality servers.

welll i was just trying to help... i think you will still lossing money if you not canceling dedicated box..... only way to fix this is cancel dedicated box.....we all won't donate that much money a month

Look at the gross income and how much we spend a month. We should be pretty fine. The great thing about the dedicated box is that we control anything and everything that happens on it. We can open a new server, close a server, and be ensured that any server we create will be great quality, because those are the only servers running on the machine.

Guest tmu

where did you guy bough dedicated box from....so i can see the info.....

where did you guy bough dedicated box from....so i can see the info.....

We bought it from the company who previously provided us with our servers/slots, Quantum Servers. Because we we're such good customers, they gave us a pretty good deal. We're currently their second-largest customers.

Guest Phoenix2
We bought it from the company who previously provided us with our servers/slots, Quantum Servers. Because we we're such good customers, they gave us a pretty good deal. We're currently their second-largest customers.

First if Brad doesn't count his own clan as one of em. ;D

First if Brad doesn't count his own clan as one of em. ;D

Yeah dawg, I loaded up the CSS server list, and UV had 2 standards in the very top (WCS 1+2), and JB, DR, ZE, and Surf creep in there quite a bit.

Guest tmu

wondering who pay money... i mean who is owner and how he pays them... if he rich than we dont need donation lol

Guest Fohacidal

The only reason we can make the payments is BECAUSE of donations you tool

Guest tmu

and funny thing the graph shown can be lie..... thats only thing i dont trust.....

Guest tmu

they should add treasury scrip..that show who donate and how much...

Guest tmu

-edit-

Do not ask people to do that, that violates the ToS.

Guest tmu

lol so they not telling the truth..than i dont have to worry about server....they probably trying to make money

tmu, you are a complete douche bag treading on thin ice. I don't see you offering anything to this community except your shitty attitude. Assholes tend to not get very far in life. Take it somewhere else and learn proper English along the way.

You're right, we are lying. Here's a transaction receipt screen shot.

payment.png

Open flame, ban me.

why can't you just cancel the dedicated box...and host server from www.gameservers.com or www.counter-strike.com and you will save 50% money...

Interesting you say that, because this guy "Chuck" at the website in your profile (The Mafia Underground clan website) made this post about 6 hours ago:

i'm thinking to get dedicated server...what you guy think...plus it would mean more money needed

I noticed you have WCSZM, WCS Surf, and WCSDM; are you here to troll the competition? Good luck with that, our servers are top of the line. Oh, I also noticed you and "Chuck" have the same e-mail address. Sad that you only have two Facebook friends :(

EDIT:

LeO[brAzIL][tmu]"]Chuk why isnt zombie wcs server working hasa it changed ip
idk cant fix it and asked support about it and they said they will look for it

Another reason we have our own box-- servers used to take hours to restart after a crash or physics screw-up. Now it takes seconds.

Also, Coinpurse, his name sounds Eastern European. Might account for the poor grammar.

I'm banning TMU because he's a douche. Come on our forums and try to start shit, who the hell do you think you are?

On a lighter note,

Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the budget, we've got nothing to hide.

Sign in to follow this