Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

=(UV)= Weekly Digest vol. 2 [7.10.2009]

Welcome again to our Weekly Digest! Below are a few bits of information on what we're working on currently. Not a lot of it is new, but here it is all the same.

Community:

For the past several months, the staff have been struggling with past leadership in an attempt to get our budget information to see precisely where all of our money was going. With the switch to the new Paypal account that took place two weeks ago, we can finally show the distribution of our costs, and multiple people will have access to the account in order to view outgoing payments. Incoming payments are going to be viewed by Coinstar, and Coinstar alone; no one else will be able to see your private information. Below is a breakdown of our expenses for the month of June, and a line graph that shows our income/expense breakdown for the months of April, May, and June.

over.png

exp.png

NOTE: The spike in June's costs was due to an annual payment for the Fast DL server

Recruitment is now closed until August 1st. We had a huge turn out in new applications. We have 30 new recruits looking to join UV. Remember in one more week clan members will be able to discuss each recruit in the member to member section, and after that staff will vote on the new recruits. New recruits and RANK PROMOTIONS will be announced August 1.

Talks about the raffle are coming along; we need ideas from the community for prizes! Please keep your ideas realistic-- tickets are only $3. Ideas so far have been things like the new =(UV)= T-shirt, premium admin, mice, keyboards, and headsets.

TF2 is almost upon us. We're working out how we're going to execute the lottery now, and after that all we need to do is get the games together and prep the servers. *Hopefully* the release date will be within the next 2 weeks, but don't hold us to that.

Servers:

Our Jailbreak server has been really successful in its beta stages. We are looking to move it out of beta in a week, once all the scripts for the server are made and tested. Check out the jailbreak server if you haven't already. 74.86.81.65:27015

Once Jailbreak is moved out of beta, we will start working on the TF2 servers. We are looking to get these servers out as soon as we can.

Staff:

We would like the community to extend a warm welcome back to UltimateOreo, who has decided to put back on his JCS tags. Oreo took a short leave of absence from his leadership position following a bit of RL stress, but never stopped working on the forums or the servers. He is responsible for much of the minigame and jailbreak servers, and played a huge role in our transition to vBulletin last month. Welcome back, my little cream cookie.

Props to Supernaut for writing this

Guest Fohacidal

nothing will really change honestly oreo lol

Btw JB needs a SERIOUS decrease in slot size, 25+ ts on average is rediculous and whenever the server is full its always up to 30 something ts

I don't think you understand, I was never even contacted about a staff position again and I don't even want it.

that's what i thought to. i think junzou is trying to floradora us.

Guest Fohacidal
I have no idea what I am talking about.

ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!HOLY SHIT ITS ZAN ON THE FORUMS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

:o ZAN???? NO WAI!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK FRIEND :D Btw: glad oreo's back in JCS, he's a great asset to the UV clan :D. Jailbreak is awesome. You guys are doing a great jerb!

Sign in to follow this