Sign in to follow this  
Kollabo

Let Terrorists talk in-game (voice)

All you have to do is have a rule says that only 1 T can speak at a time when alive. Also talking on the mic is to clarify communications between Guards and Prisoners. If it is not relevant, the Guards can kill prisoners that spam the mic with irrelevant shit.

+ No using your mic if your voice is as bad as Danielle on DR.

Guest Horny©at
CT's can kill a spammer to mute them anyway, i dont see why not.

I like how you think bro :D

CT's can kill a spammer to mute them anyway, i dont see why not.

I'd be more concerned with just general shit that'd go on. I can already imagine if someone gets FK'ed, there's going to be lots of yelling and other bullshit. Then people would get killed, and it's go around and around and around.

I mean, you know we have some stupid CT's on there as is that talk and talk and don't shut up as is, do you really want 20+ T's talking at the start of round and bullshitting with orders and the like? I wouldn't.

Guest Horny©at

Weren't we suppose to get an Lr plug-in for jailbreak that Mario was creating?

I bet someone in the clan can make a plug-in where the last terrorist can talk during LR, ONLY the last T, no other t.

Weren't we suppose to get an Lr plug-in for jailbreak that Mario was creating?

I bet someone in the clan can make a plug-in where the last terrorist can talk during LR, ONLY the last T, no other t.

I don't think you realize how much mario is taking on. Not only is he trying to fix all servers, and forums, that plug-in your talking about he was making from scratch. Not just using some other persons and changing it up a bit.

Also for spray contests - anytime I've been warden, or any time a warden has said it (when I used to be really active in there) it was the highest of the bottom of the sprays. That way it doesn't matter if you have a default spray or a custom - every bottom of spray is where you spray it. Then it's just extended upwards if it's a tall spray.

It would be kind of cool (although I'm pretty sure you can't do it) to have the t's be able to use mics with each other. Of course this would be hard to manage as people spamming would interfere with orders, but the principle of being able to organize a massive jailbreak would, I think, be a lot more fun. Rather than "at this time run" and chance being surrounded at that time, you could say "ok we're all going to make a break for it on my go" then as soon as you see an open opportunity you say it, rather than taking all the time to type and some people don't watch chat anyways.

Also for spray contests - anytime I've been warden, or any time a warden has said it (when I used to be really active in there) it was the highest of the bottom of the sprays. That way it doesn't matter if you have a default spray or a custom - every bottom of spray is where you spray it. Then it's just extended upwards if it's a tall spray.

sorry, but thats a lie. when you do high sprays, the highest top should win b/c you can't change the top. there are thin sprays that spray normally, but there are some that spray so their highest is normal and their lowest is at the middle of a normal spray.

Or being able to purchase unmuted with in-game cash. if anyone's played JB with a bomb system it would work like that.

That's a cool idea, but it could get somewhat abusive o_o

to tell you the truth everythign need to be strict. one server i played on i think its ur rival mia b4 i join sg and they are really strict and kills for 1 mistake we dont do that so people just fuck around

Terrorists being able to talk would be a massacre, I've seen it in other servers, It absolutely sucks.

Too much mic spam happens, and people moan and groan about getting freekilled too much.

There would be absolutely no point for a T to talk in mic. The chatbox is there for a reason and the only reason CT uses mic is to reduce time wasted from typing.

And yes I have been annoyed by Ts mic spamming the crap outta me and crashing my hl2.exe

it's better to talk cause we can talk to not even ct's.And we understand each other better than writing(freekilled when writing because you are standing up...) so it's kinda' amazing to mic talk.