Sign in to follow this  
Kollabo

Let Terrorists talk in-game (voice)

I'm in the jailbreak server right now, and everyone is saying that T's should be able to talk.

So, vote on it.. It's OUR server, right? We should be able to vote on the rules that are implemented. At least give this idea a trial run, if I'm wrong, hell I'm wrong, but then you can say we gave that idea a chance.

So, Yes/No.

The only thing that Terrorist could possibly say is screaming 'freekill' and such. Honestly it would just add to the mic spam. Anything important could be typed. D:

The only thing that Terrorist could possibly say is screaming 'freekill' and such. Honestly it would just add to the mic spam. Anything important could be typed. D:

No one reads anything thats typed, ever. I can't communicate to a CT effectivley. It's a joke.

You should't have to communicate to the CT's.

The only time a T would need to talk is to explain a rule, but that's the admins job anyway.

The only reason a T would want to talk is for recreational purposes, and the voice chat, which needs to be kept clear for orders, would be spammed.

Give it a trial run at least. This is a stupid rule.

Yes, recreational purposes.. thats what makes the game fun. Who says it'll get spammed? You won't know til we try. Having T's talk will = LULZ. If its spammed, fine, remove it, but at least give it a chance.

I don't need a trial run when I have examples of servers and a vote going against it.

Join this server.

72.88.213.138:27010

This is what it's like when T's aren't muted.

Ban for advertising.

No one reads anything thats typed, ever. I can't communicate to a CT effectivley. It's a joke.

You can communicate with your team using Radio chat (very effective), and you don't need to communicate with CTs, you just need to follow their orders.

I'm in the jailbreak server right now, and everyone is saying that T's should be able to talk.

So, vote on it.. It's OUR server, right? We should be able to vote on the rules that are implemented. At least give this idea a trial run, if I'm wrong, hell I'm wrong, but then you can say we gave that idea a chance.

So, Yes/No.

Looks like your vote failed.

The problem with Evil Simon Says, aka Last Reaction, is that there isn't always a definite loser, and sometimes many people get killed because different people saw different things. It is a very problematic game.

I believe spray contests are from the bottom of the spray, not the top. This would make it not biased based on the dimensions.

It would still be unfair, the top is no different than the bottom, is it? Either way, it still depends on the dimensions of the spray.

When having a spray competition, just have a contest where you spray against the wall; whoever's spray that is the highest but DOES NOT touch the ceiling wins. Therefore dimensions do not matter; everyone should know the dimensions of their own spray for them to play effectively.

Fail vote is fail.

STATS DONT LIE!

I'm actually retracting this vote, it hasnt been too bad. eGO is fail because you cannot curse. There are still plenty of lulz to be had on this server.

I believe spray contests are from the bottom of the spray, not the top. This would make it not biased based on the dimensions.

http://www.joinuv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17622 Third post.

There is two types of spaying contest. Lowest spray and highest. The lowest to the floor without going onto the floor wins in the lowest and the highest wins on the highest.

Anyways I believe that T's should be able to use the mics unless they spam. Prisoners speak to the guards right? Also I've seen players say stupid shit and then give a time limit to have it done by and nobody knows what to do, Then if players can't ask on the mic to have it clarified, they get killed because the guard set a time limit for the task.

true dat. I have been to eGO before our jail break servers were up... and it sucked.

*oh noez, la dde daaa, im gonna skip skip skipity skip to my jail cells and than have a tea party*.

Guest Fohacidal

66.135.35.204:27017

Best jailbreak server Iv ever played on and Ts can talk when alive, no spamming and it works PERFECTLY fine, much better in fact then ours right now...

Ts need mic when alive

Complete hell to play with T's never shut up and hard to give out commands.

Then we will enforce a very strict spamming rule. I've never played JB with less than 2 admins on at one time.

There is no warning, instant mute on spam. 5 minutes to start.