Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Important Update!

Guest Phoenix2

<3 CoinStar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ May 7 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't know about the display name deal, there is a compatibility problem.

In IPB, you have 2 names. Your login name and your display name.

in vB, you have 1 name. Your login name is the same as your display name.

When we first converted, we discovered that it used your IPB login name as your login and display name.

Add a second name field to the vB mySQL, enable login on the forums via that name. Transfer all entries from the IPB database of the login name to the new field. Add a new field to the vB registration form to insert data into this row, blah blah you get the idea. It is actually a pretty easy thing to accomplish, I did it on my last forum.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 12 2009, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Holy fucking shit, he didn't sign it "- P2" You're slipping, old man.

Who you calling old?

- P2

Guest NeverEndingXsin

when is this gonna happen?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ May 15 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no. WAYLON IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're like the same age....

except Waylon had a little babeh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ May 17 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm crossing my fingers for next week, but that is not a solid date, I need to talk to a few people first.

awesomeness in a can of ownage.

I'm guessing this means all old accounts will be deleted, does that mean our member numbers are gonna shrink down? :D I might actually turn out to be in the top100

Sign in to follow this