Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Important Update!

All forum members must make sure their account email address is up to date. If your account is not up to date you must make sure you tie your account to a working email address within the next two weeks! When the forums are switched over to vBulletin you will need a valid email address in order to reactivate your account.

Rest assured, all information contained on the current forum system will be carried over to the new forums.

I appreciate your cooperation!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

YAY! :)

Ummm.. the email i used to make this acount i can't get into mainly because i forget teh password, and i think i know the username but im not sure.

Is there anyway i can change the email on this acount to a different email address?

Thx if anyone knows.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

and the new update looks exciting!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ May 6 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Does this mean I will lose my join date/ member number?

I don't want to lose my join date/ member number.

P2 [peace be upon him], don't make me do this.

I don't think we are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ May 6 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

All forum members must make sure their account email address is up to date. If your account is not up to date you must make sure you tie your account to a working email address within the next two weeks! When the forums are switched over to vBulletin you will need a valid email address in order to reactivate your account.

Rest assured, all information contained on the current forum system will be carried over to the new forums.

I appreciate your cooperation!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ May 6 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Does this mean I will lose my join date/ member number?

I don't want to lose my join date/ member number.

P2 [peace be upon him], don't make me do this.

we will keep all of our stats.

I don't know about the display name deal, there is a compatibility problem.

In IPB, you have 2 names. Your login name and your display name.

in vB, you have 1 name. Your login name is the same as your display name.

When we first converted, we discovered that it used your IPB login name as your login and display name.

Woah, 2 years and a couple months later after a bunch of shit going down, Coinstar eventually returns and helps set up another forum just like before. awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ May 7 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Woah, 2 years and a couple months later after a bunch of shit going down, Coinstar eventually returns and helps set up another forum just like before. awesome.

+1 zing!

Sign in to follow this