Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Mango

members of the community that you miss.

I wonder how many member of the community that will recognize that name. i bet it wont be too many.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ May 6 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have a wondrous idea. You guys know that you get an email each time somebody sends you a PM on the forums, right? Well here is the plan: we take the initiative to try to bring these people back by a PM storm. Maybe if they get enough PMs saying we love them and miss them, they will actually and start playing again. Who is with me? I already messaged my boys Dubnium and plunk. DO WORK.

Plunk's not coming back man, he's gone forever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ May 7 2009, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have a wondrous idea. You guys know that you get an email each time somebody sends you a PM on the forums, right? Well here is the plan: we take the initiative to try to bring these people back by a PM storm. Maybe if they get enough PMs saying we love them and miss them, they will actually and start playing again. Who is with me? I already messaged my boys Dubnium and plunk. DO WORK.

It works? Let's do it!

Politely Owned is next, get to it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (berserk @ May 7 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Plunk's not coming back man, he's gone forever.

Explain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ May 7 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol George W. Dutch LULS

All i call him is george still pretty much

i thought that was his actual name at first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ May 7 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I talked to Vindicare the other day if it means anything to anyone. I could try seeing of he wants to play on DR or something sometime.

oh word, D&G left a while ago. I thought he'd be back by now (as always). What happened again? Did you guys say something that would be completely harmless in America but he misinterpreted as a "death to the Danish race" threat?

i'm back bitches! i miss you too hypercore, yiaias, fox , zen, waffle, brigade, OREO, nitestalker,s3xmagik, suicidemeats, timetodie, fatb0y, and the list goes on.

i'll be around.

cheers,

mental808

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ May 9 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh word, D&G left a while ago. I thought he'd be back by now (as always). What happened again? Did you guys say something that would be completely harmless in America but he misinterpreted as a "death to the Danish race" threat?

http://dgoutrageous.ytmnd.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mental808 @ May 18 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i'm back bitches! i miss you too hypercore, yiaias, fox , zen, waffle, brigade, OREO, nitestalker,s3xmagik, suicidemeats, timetodie, fatb0y, and the list goes on.

i'll be around.

cheers,

mental808

<3

Oh, and I'm never going to get tired of that thing Fatb0y, so fucking epic.

Napoodo, zachmanman, puff, amber, clusterfuck and oracion :'(

Yes, this is a necro.

Edited by Velo

Napoodo, zachmanman, puff, amber, clusterfuck and oracion :'(

Yes, this is a necro.

I apparently sound like oracion but yeah I agree.

The necro is too real.

What the hell happened to puff?