Sign in to follow this  
«Ã�Я» Blue

Masturbation Log

I got so excited seeing you post in this topic, what a let down.

Make up for it.

Also I did the "Deed" at 3:00 pm today.

Sorry to let you down. My brother reads these posts.. :/

I've been masturbating since I was 5. Found out about it one day when one of my mom's back massagers wandered down south and VOILA!

10:34 AM Eastern time while reading some naughty novels (I like to use the words to stimulate my imagination). I use the reverse monkey grip while fondling the balls. The one thing that is so great about masturbation is that it will never get old.

I plan to masturbate after dinner tonight....gonna light some candles and play some jazz. Now only if I could tell JDDzip how I feel.....maybe he'll be mine someday :)

Guest Waffle

1:42 PM, imagined Espeland and instantly came.

It's 6 am. I was up all night fapping to swap.avi (if you don't know what that is, google it.)

Dude, that's fucked up. Even I can get you better shit.

Urbandictionary.com:

1. swap avi

a shock scat movie (50 minutes long) in which 4 brazilian sluts shit into each others anuses, shit back out the shit, eat the shit, vomit onto each other, vomit into their assholes, suck the vomit out of their assholes, etc. far worse than 2girls1cup OR 2girls1finger.

I just watched swap avi.

-how was it?

A million times worse than 2girls1cup.

-no way.

way.

Dude, that's fucked up. Even I can get you better shit.

Urbandictionary.com:

1. swap avi

a shock scat movie (50 minutes long) in which 4 brazilian sluts shit into each others anuses, shit back out the shit, eat the shit, vomit onto each other, vomit into their assholes, suck the vomit out of their assholes, etc. far worse than 2girls1cup OR 2girls1finger.

I just watched swap avi.

-how was it?

A million times worse than 2girls1cup.

-no way.

way.

Way to ruin his epic shock site. It's not as popular, so I wanted to see if anyone would watch it.

Way to ruin his epic shock site. It's not as popular, so I wanted to see if anyone would watch it.

Haha, don't worry, with all of the strange people and fetishes in UV, people will watch it.