Sign in to follow this  
«Ã�Я» Blue

Masturbation Log

: MASTURBATION LOG :

NORTH AMERICAN STANDARD YEAR

2009, FEBRUARY 1ST 15:30

HOUSE OF FAIN

As I sat in my throne today and pondered the mystery of the universe, I had the slight tingling sensation in my right foot of which I have come to associate with a need to empty my expired soldiers into the nether. Swiveling in my throne towards the mainframe and clicking my local human interface device, I journeyed into the Sea of Data. My ship, The Polk Folk Old Home, was a sturdy vessel, although one that smelled faintly of decay and boredom. And then I came.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Feb 1 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOUSE OF FAIN

As I sat in my throne today and pondered the mystery of the universe, I had the slight tingling sensation in my right foot of which I have come to associate with a need to empty my expired soldiers into the nether. Swiveling in my throne towards the mainframe and clicking my local human interface device, I journeyed into the Sea of Data. My ship, The Polk Folk Old Home, was a sturdy vessel, although one that smelled faintly of decay and boredom. And then I came.

i was there

this is what i think

|

V

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Feb 1 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOUSE OF FAIN

Ahahaha, this may be the most interesting description of whacking off that I've ever heard. I will applaud you for your excellent verbal swagger with which you seem to dispose of expired soldiers, lol...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ Feb 1 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOUSE OF FAIN

omg that was hilarious.. im so stealing that

Guest some fag

2:23AM

Got bored after fucking with Danielle and decided to jerk it a bit. Made a face on a paper towel.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Archirond @ Feb 2 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your telling a 15 year old girl to masturbate?

Why the fuck not? There are 15 year old boys here talking about jacking off and posting when they did it.

I'm 18, been jacking off since I was *8*. There is nothing wrong with it health wise- actually, it's very good for you, as long as you don't over do it. The only "real" problem with it is religious nuts who feel they must prevent people of all ages from pleasuring themselves.

Done. 9:34 PM EST

Internet + the iPhones capability of saving images to your photo library on it + iPhone + Room with a door that has a lock = Win