Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Crypt Lord - Supposed to do 15 additional damage but does a lot more, a few times I was shot (did not fire back) and died after 2 hits that only did a total of 50 damage. The 15 additional damage message only came up once. Even if it procced twice it should not have killed me (100 hp and playing as Adventurer).

Glockness Monster cannot freeze people it just slows them down.

I'd take a slow over a freeze vs. a glockness. Prerma frozen zombie for example is just stupid.

Edit:

Default's Ultimate is broken, takes you to enemy spawn no matter what and _default command is broken as well.

Shopmenu related:

Crusader's Wish - functions but changing teams or race will not transfer over.

Shopmenu does not reset ever on Devil's Servant, Warden, Blacksmith and Weapon Master.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Tyrande Wisperwind > Star Fall > Unable To Move after used.

same with machine gunner sometimes able to keep walking sometimes getting stuck

Lilith is potentially broken. During its ultimate it takes no damage at all. I know this is not WAI because it used to take damage during its ultimate. This is making it insanely overpowered, more than it already was

Tyrande wisperwind, if you do the ultimate, you can keep walking during it.

Tyrande Wisperwind > Star Fall > Unable To Move after used.

Sometimes you get stuck, sometimes you can walk during the ultimate.

Same for machine gunner like xmen said.

Shadow Lurker bonus damage is broken. Everything else seems working. Gonna get the expertise and see if that works.

Nothing wrong with the expertise.

Edited by Jopo

Lilith is potentially broken. During its ultimate it takes no damage at all. I know this is not WAI because it used to take damage during its ultimate. This is making it insanely overpowered, more than it already was

This was when it was still on the free races list and was able to use any gun. Now it's restricted to mp5 :|

This is the current skills list on the lurker:

1. Enchanting Shadows - Speed Buff

2. Shadow Meld - invis buff

3. Silent Strike - USP Damage buff

4. Sneak Attack - USP Damage buff

I was thinking if it would be better to combine skills 3 and 4 and give the lurker an ulti.

I was thinking about the lurker expertise and having the ulti:

-restore the lurker back to max HP (10 or 40 depending on if you have expertise) with a cooldown of maybe 15 seconds?

-maybe restoring some usp clip ammo? (Then again we have the 50 clip)

Oh and the damage is broken.

I don't know if it's a known thing, but when you get kicked off a race when you switch maps. It seems to only do that if you're on a race that can only be played by one person at a time. Seems like it should be a simple fix.

Selune, Lady of Silver

Broken: Ultimate

Details: First of all, there is no limit of number of times the ultimate can be used. Traditionally the ultimate can only be used twice a round however you can use it as many times as you like. Now then, this is the unfair portion of the ultimate being broken:

1st use, spawn with 85 HP (Correct)

2nd use, spawn with 100 HP (Should be 60HP because 85-15=60 but it is 85+15 for some reason)

3rd use, spawn with 115 HP

4th use, spawn with 130 HP

5th use, spawn with 145 HP

6th use, spawn with 160 HP (Highest I took but it was apparent that it would never end)

Sign in to follow this