Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Shinobi's poison skill does what death lords ultimate does which is sacrificing half your hp to lower the opponents hp except that all it does is lower your hp thats it.

Not sure what you mean? I think I fixed that, have you tested it lately?

Undead Generals ultimate doesn't give u much speed boost

I don't think it's supposed to give you speed.

Neve has several glitches - upon spawn, it activates the original ultimate (go invisible for 5 seconds, lose your gun). Also, when it shoots someone, I believe it gives them Blizzard (i.e. if a Neve shoots, say, Akroma, then Akroma gains speed and levitation as per Neve's skills.

Should be fixed. I looked at it and changed some things the other day.

I think one of the new races ends up deleting the bomb from the map on spawn

I'm getting rid of all restrictions and they will just spawn weaponry based on skills.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 18 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think one of the new races ends up deleting the bomb from the map on spawn

The new races that disallow other weapons like crystal, judge and the centaurion (sp) race do this. It takes the bomb from you like it takes the glock and other weapons from you at the time of spawn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 18 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Have the crystal warrior's evasion skill giving him starting armor/helmet so when you go to buy it, it doesn't lower the ammo.

x2

Judge is overpowered, needs to be tweaked a bit to bring it down, the reason I am saying this is because I was purposefully spraying vs 4 people and managed to kill all of them. The damage per bullet is a bit steep, perhaps a chance thing like crit strike?

Tweaked, should be ok now. Let me know if it's still OP.

(unsure if its called centauron, but its the new longjump race) I forsee this being whored by alot of people. The longjump even with 1 skill point in it can outjump any of my other maxxed out races, the stun doesn't work too well but I bought an orb to try with it and it made running through a map full of opponents way too easy. Also the leech ability is a bit on the same level as RPG/Akroma/Undead General level which is pretty damn high.

OK I nerfed it, again let me know if it's still too OP.

Guildmage: Needs to have the damage bonus removed and the banish effect ramped down a bit (like you said in server)

Removed the drug and banish skill.

rpg/akroma/undead general: maybe lower the leech a tad?

Not sure how much I can nerf this. Unchanged.

crypt lord: increase cool down time for ultimate, decrease chance of impale.

Lowered chance to impale.

master sniper: disallow other weapons but scout/deagle.

I won't do any more restrictions.

Zombie: hp is now too low to really do much, I think it's at 500 when you spawn? maybe just an extra 100 or so hp would be nice or make it 100-150 hp per skill point spent. Also, reincarnation was supposed to be upped but I've yet to be reincarnated after death.

I set it to 350 HP. Aslo ramped up the respawn. Let me know if it still isn't working.

Flaming Gloves: Remove please, there really is no need for the item, I haven't heard of any good reason why it should be around but I know of 1 huge reason why it shouldn't. I've warned people when they are on about nade spamming but I'm sure when no admins are around this can, and before I had admin, has gone out of control before.

Removed.

Thanks for everything Fox.Bios. Everything runs a bit more smoothly now on wcs1, now if only I can get my wireless/modem setup working correctly there'll be some fun to be had^^

-Aereon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Jan 18 2009, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guildmage: Needs to have the damage bonus removed and the banish effect ramped down a bit (like you said in server)

The banish changes essentially changes your mouse sensitivity as it is effecting you, that is my only problem with it. You may also want to lower the actual damage associated with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Jan 18 2009, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

rpg/akroma/undead general: maybe lower the leech a tad?

Definitely lower Akroma leech, I think the others are fine as they are. RPG race mayhaps could take a bit of a lowering of the leech. But UG is built around the leech, with out that they have next to nothing in terms of good skills.

crypt lord: increase cool down time for ultimate, decrease chance of impale.

Disable being able to buy Orb of Frost with crypt lord and lower chance to impale. Ult is fine IMO.

master sniper: disallow other weapons but scout/deagle.

Id say this is purely a 'lawl pve lore' type suggestion but I agree with it.

Zombie: hp is now too low to really do much, I think it's at 500 when you spawn? maybe just an extra 100 or so hp would be nice or make it 100-150 hp per skill point spent. Also, reincarnation was supposed to be upped but I've yet to be reincarnated after death.

I'd say 700 life at start

I can't increase the health that high.It's at 350 we will try that.

I have seen people respawn I believe, the massive issue that people were complaining about was not being able to move on respawn. One person was able to jump, but neither (of the two times that I saw it) could they use the wasd controls.

I will check out the not moving issue. Everything else you mention has been fixed.

Thanks for everything Fox.Bios. Everything runs a bit more smoothly now on wcs1, now if only I can get my wireless/modem setup working correctly there'll be some fun to be had^^

-agreed :D

Umm just a couple things i noticed.

Zombies(infected) (a couple times i've seen) when they respawn they are frozen and cannot move in spawn so they're basically sitting ducks.

And for the new UMP races, when you're on T and you get the bomb it does not appear, therefore the T team does not have a bomb for that round. and if there's no admin to give you a bomb it puts T at a major disadvantage.

There are no more restrictions so that should take care of the bomb dissappearing stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 18 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The banish changes essentially changes your mouse sensitivity as it is effecting you, that is my only problem with it. You may also want to lower the actual damage associated with it.

Forgot about the sensitivity part, but the 40 dmg per hit is a bit excessive.

Set to 20 damage at a chance about 15%.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 18 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Definitely lower Akroma leech, I think the others are fine as they are. RPG race mayhaps could take a bit of a lowering of the leech. But UG is built around the leech, with out that they have next to nothing in terms of good skills.

Forgot to take off UG, look at the time I posted lols.. I wasn't thinking right. but RPG race from what I've seen from playing on wcs1 is whored quite a bit.

I'm prolly going to fix RPG to not vamp at all.

Personally, the only race I have a problem with is guildmage and how overpowered it is. Other issues I've brought up are just what I can remember other people have said about those races.

Shoul be fixed.

Granthad, Diving Knight: The flash evasion/sunglasses abil barely works. Max Hp when maxxed is only 25. Speed boost abil does not work, and neither does the ultimate.

Ok, I think I fixed them all. Let me know if the ultimate sitll isn't working.

Thanks for the reports. I really need this kind of help because I just don't play enough to be able to notice things that are broken.

OK, first, the weapon restriction races are going to be changed. What I'm going to do is make them like I made the other races we have in the server. Skill points will buy you your gun, I.E. UMP, MP5, etc. Other than that I will scrap the restriction and only one weapon parts, and power down the races. 2nd, I will change Guildmage and a few other things to make them a bit more fair. I wasn't aware that the light array did 40 extra damage. 3rd, I will be adding some other races soon, but I just need to make sure the current stuff is debugged before I continue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 19 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks for the reports. I really need this kind of help because I just don't play enough to be able to notice things that are broken.

OK, first, the weapon restriction races are going to be changed. What I'm going to do is make them like I made the other races we have in the server. Skill points will buy you your gun, I.E. UMP, MP5, etc. Other than that I will scrap the restriction and only one weapon parts, and power down the races. 2nd, I will change Guildmage and a few other things to make them a bit more fair. I wasn't aware that the light array did 40 extra damage. 3rd, I will be adding some other races soon, but I just need to make sure the current stuff is debugged before I continue.

You will need to tone them wayyyyy back if that is the case. UMP race draw backs is the slow fire of the UMP, replacing that will grant fast hits with a lot of point_hurts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Don Danzone @ Jan 20 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

New zombie respawns with - 100 hp, so the player is stuck in spawn.

And the old zombie was much more fun. This one Sucks ass.

I like the new umpraces :)

andehhmm.. yea thats all :)

The old Zombie was GAYYY! I think you should code us a new zombie since this one sucks so bad.

Judge of Altana now spawns with 12 armor it looks like. Even if this is intentional, this number is just too low to be worth anything other than a hassle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Jan 21 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Judge of Altana now spawns with 12 armor it looks like. Even if this is intentional, this number is just too low to be worth anything other than a hassle.

Ok well Ill check it out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Jan 21 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The old Zombie was GAYYY! I think you should code us a new zombie since this one sucks so bad.

There was always an easy counter for the zombie race lemme name a few.... long jump, teleport, vampirism, bash, slow and lemme just try to remember... oh yeah head shots

Really the old zombie wasn't that op if thats what you meant by gay...

the only problem with zombie was when you gave it flaming gloves of warmth. Which I never did of course

also Divine Knight ultimate doesn't work and neither does the speed.

The slow on phyrexian mercenary slow chance to proc is fine but the duration is way to high its a few seconds I think it should be something like .75 seconds or something

Also for the description of the races I find it more useful if you mention specifically what the ability does. I understand your trying to add some flavor but honestly don't care. The original races were very specific in what they did giving percentages and numbers. I understand that it probably would be a lot of work to go through each race and figure out what the percentages are but I would and a lot of other people would greatly appreciate it.

Also some of the ultimate say that they effect all skills. The only ones that come to mind are Divine Knight and Beast and I was wondering if they actually did anything at all? Because I know that they say they improve all skills I just don't necessarily believe it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Jan 22 2009, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Malevolent Spirit:

Backlash gives enemies hp instead of dmg'ing them.

This is something I *may have* noticed. Energy Backlash on Malevolent Spirit should give teammates health when you're damaged (a la Elvish Enchanter). On Italy, though, a teammate on T killed Aereon, playing Malevolent Spirit, on CT - and I noticed that right as Aereon died, I gained five health.

Actually, as I look back, I realized it could've been my teammate also playing as Malevolent Spirit... I checked console and he did kill him with an MP5. So I think I just made a false alarm.

Speaking of Energy Backlash, I noticed that a few days ago, when I took damage, Energy Backlash would half-blind me (blind similar to Tatsu's blind, but darkened screen instead of brightened). It would slowly fade away, but it would be annoying. I think this was already fixed, though, because I didn't notice it today, but if it wasn't specifically fixed, it might be a good idea to note this behavior.

Finally, Judge's UMP spawns after it gets the ammo boost - when I was playing it, I would get the message that I spawned a UMP with extra ammo, then the UMP would spawn a second later, without the oversized clip.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hairy_Nipon @ Jan 22 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There was always an easy counter for the zombie race lemme name a few.... long jump, teleport, vampirism, bash, slow and lemme just try to remember... oh yeah head shots

Really the old zombie wasn't that op if thats what you meant by gay...

the only problem with zombie was when you gave it flaming gloves of warmth. Which I never did of course

also Divine Knight ultimate doesn't work and neither does the speed.

The slow on phyrexian mercenary slow chance to proc is fine but the duration is way to high its a few seconds I think it should be something like .75 seconds or something

Also for the description of the races I find it more useful if you mention specifically what the ability does. I understand your trying to add some flavor but honestly don't care. The original races were very specific in what they did giving percentages and numbers. I understand that it probably would be a lot of work to go through each race and figure out what the percentages are but I would and a lot of other people would greatly appreciate it.

Also some of the ultimate say that they effect all skills. The only ones that come to mind are Divine Knight and Beast and I was wondering if they actually did anything at all? Because I know that they say they improve all skills I just don't necessarily believe it

Half agree, old Zombie wasn't OP, but extremely boring to play against. And most of the time did more harm than good for the team. When I had a zombie on my team I always knew one of the better players would have 500+ health when I had to face him because he had leeched so much off the zombie. They were ruining the server.

The slow on the mercenary should be lowered to about a second.

DEFINITELY agree on race descriptions. I'd much rather have the actual %s on evade, vamp, speed, etc than have 'You run supa fast cause you are awesome like that' or some variant of that.

Sign in to follow this